How to Stop Foreclosure in Matthews, NC
We’re a company that buys foreclosures in Matthews, NC and surrounding areas.
If you’re wondering how to stop foreclosure in Matthews, NC, contact us for a free offer. Homeowners face foreclosure everyday for circumstances beyond their control such as medical bills, losing a job, loss of a spouse, being underwater, and more. Did you know you can sell your house prior to foreclosure? Selling prior to foreclosure can help preserve your credit (foreclosure stays on credit report for up to 7 years), remove the weight off your shoulders, and allow you to move on. We do this full-time and are always looking for houses in all types of condition:
- Back payments and/or foreclosure
- Back taxes
- Abandoned homes
- Absentee (out of town) owners
- Burnout landlords
- Liens or judgments
- Major repairs (structural, HVAC, electrical, fire damaged, plumbing, roof, drainage, water damaged, etc.)
- And more
Looking for a professional? Browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶.
Benefits We Offer As a Company that Buys Foreclosures in Matthews, NC
- We can close fast – we typically close with cash which eliminates the need for waiting for the slow mortgage process. When a homeowner is trying to stop foreclosure or prevent foreclosure, time is of the essence. The owner effectively has a deadline to work against which means its important to be efficient in the sales process to avoid the foreclosure.
- We buy “as-is” – no repairs needed, don’t even clean it out if you don’t want to. Many owners that are facing foreclosure are not in a position to make costly repairs to a property out of their pocket. If they sell to a traditional buyer, most are going to want the repairs taken care of. We’re a licensed general contractor, so we can take care of the repairs ourselves. In addition, some owners may not be in a position to pay professional movers to come in and move all their belongings to their next location. We don’t mind if you leave furniture and belongings you don’t care to take. We’re fine with cleaning it out ourselves.
- We’re a locally owned family business with boots on the ground – you’ll be dealing directly with the owner, not some out of state franchise owner. As mentioned above, time is of the essence. We’re a local company, which means if you give us a call when can likely schedule to meet within 24 hours. In addition, being local makes the selling process much more smooth in preparation for the closing.
- There are no realtor commissions – since we are buying direct from you there is no 3% buyer’s agent fee and no 3% seller’s agent fee. That’s a savings of 6% of the sales price. ($6000 for a $100,000 sales price).
- In most cases, we can cover all of the closing costs.
- Depending on the sales price we agree on, sometimes we can assist with moving expenses. As noted above owner facing foreclosure may not be able to afford paying for professional movers to come in. Depending on the situation (amount to be moved, distance moved, etc), we may be able to assist with at least a portion of the moving expenses.
We’re a company that buys foreclosures in Matthews, NC. If you or someone you know may be wondering how to stop foreclosure in Matthews, NC, either call our 24-hour phone line at 704-727-6161 or fill out our form above. If you have questions, let’s start there. If you’re ready for us to set an appointment, let’s get you scheduled. Just let us know what we can do to help.
How Foreclosure Works in North Carolina
Want to do some research on us? We’re a real company 🙂 Check us out through our social media links:
About Matthews, NC
Matthews was established in the early 1800s as a small farming community. Nestled between Charlotte and Monroe, the area now known as Matthews was unspoiled rolling woodlands with large stands of trees. Farmers began clearing the land for planting around the start of the 19th century. Cotton grew well and soon became the primary cash crop. As the land was cleared for planting, so many tree stumps were left standing that the early settlement was unofficially known as Stumptown.
It was renamed in 1825 to Fullwood after John Fullwood, the area’s first postmaster. The Carolina Central Railway first entered the town on December 15, 1874. At that time, the town’s name was changed again to Matthews after Edward Watson Matthews, a railroad director. It was incorporated in 1879.
Today, Matthews’s population has grown to over 30,000 citizens. Keeping pace with development in the area, Matthews’s city limits now encompass 17 square miles. There are hotels, restaurants, shopping centers, recreational facilities and a hospital. In 1996, the National Register of Historic Places listed 10 downtown buildings in Matthews. Known as Matthews Commercial District, they comprise a small, but remarkably intact, collection of structures dating from the late 19th to the early 20th century.
Matthews was designated a Bee City in December 2014, making it just the fifth city to receive the designation. Today, there are nearly 50 Bee Cities. Bee City USA is a national nonprofit organization that celebrates and raises awareness of the contribution bees and other pollinators make to our world by endorsing a set of commitments, defined in a resolution, for creating sustainable habitats for pollinators.
For more information check out http://www.matthewsnc.gov.
Metro Area Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill
Standard Zip Codes 28104, 28105
P.O. Box Zip Codes 28106
Phone Area Codes 704
Time Zone Eastern (-5 hours from GMT)
Daylight Savings The city observes Daylight Saving Time.