We Buy Ugly Houses in Charlotte, NC
We buy ugly houses in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas.
If you have an ugly house in Charlotte, NC, contact us for a free offer. We buy ugly houses most people don’t want. With our owner’s background in construction and structural engineering, we’re qualified to handle any fixer-upper (browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
- We can close on the ugly house quickly…this closing can be 7-10 days using a local experienced closing attorney.
- We buy “as-is”…we buy ugly houses as-is without requesting you to perform costly repairs or clean-up.
- There are no realtor commissions – since we are buying direct from you there is no 3% buyer’s agent fee and no 3% seller’s agent fee. That’s a savings of 6% of the sales price. ($6000 for a $100,000 sales price).
- Depending on the sales price we agree on, sometimes we can assist with moving expenses. This would certainly make the transition to your next home a little easier.
- In most cases, we can cover all of the closing costs.
What do you consider an ugly house?
- Major repairs such as structural issues, electrical rewiring, re-plumbing, HVAC replacement, roof replacement, and more.
- No updates in the last 20 years (or more!)
- Abandoned or vacant for an extended period of time
- High crime area or undesirable neighborhood
- Back taxes or back payments
- Liens or judgments
- Upside down mortgage where the balance owed is higher than the home’s worth
- A home that puts or keeps a homeowner in any type of negative situation
We are always looking to buy ugly houses in Charlotte, NC. If you or someone you know may have an ugly house, either call our 24-hour phone line at 704-727-6161 or fill out our form above.
About Charlotte, NC
Charlotte is one of the 25 largest cities in the United States and also the largest city in North Carolina. It is located in south/central North Carolina. It is home to over 10 Fortune 1000 companies, including household names such as Bank of America and Lowe’s. Charlotte was founded at the intersection of two Native American trading paths. It was incorporated as the village of Charlotte Town in 1768. The city is named after the wife of British King George III.
Baseball – The Minor League Baseball (MiLB) Charlotte Knights. The Knights are a Triple-A affiliate of the Chicago White Sox
Basketball – The National Basketball Association (NBA) Charlotte Hornets
Football – The National Football League (NFL) Carolina Panthers
Hockey – The ECHL Charlotte Checkers
Soccer – The United Soccer League (USL) Second Division Charlotte Eagles, and the USL W-League Charlotte Lady Eagles
Metro Area Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill
Standard Zip Codes 28202, 28203, 28204, 28205, 28206, 28207, 28208, 28209, 28210, 28211, 28212, 28213, 28214, 28215, 28216, 28217, 28223, 28226, 28227, 28244, 28246, 28254, 28262, 28269, 28270, 28273, 28277, 28278, 28280, 28281, 28282, 28284, 28285, 28287
P.O. Box Zip Codes 28201, 28218, 28219, 28220, 28221, 28222, 28224, 28229, 28230, 28231, 28232, 28233, 28234, 28235, 28236, 28237, 28241, 28247, 28256, 28260, 28265, 28266, 28271, 28272, 28275, 28297, 28299
Company Zip Codes 28228, 28242, 28243, 28250, 28253, 28255, 28258, 28274, 28288, 28289, 28290, 28296
Phone Area Codes 704
Time Zone Eastern (-5 hours from GMT)
Daylight Savings The city observes Daylight Saving Time.