We Buy Ugly Houses in Mint Hill, NC
We buy ugly houses in Mint Hill, NC and surrounding areas.
If you have an ugly house in Mint Hill, NC, contact us for a free offer. We buy ugly houses most people don’t want. With our owner’s background in construction and structural engineering, we’re qualified to handle any fixer-upper (browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
- We can close on the ugly house quickly…this closing can be 7-10 days using a local experienced closing attorney.
- We buy “as-is”…we buy ugly houses as-is without requesting you to perform costly repairs or clean-up.
- There are no realtor commissions – since we are buying direct from you there is no 3% buyer’s agent fee and no 3% seller’s agent fee. That’s a savings of 6% of the sales price. ($6000 for a $100,000 sales price).
- Depending on the sales price we agree on, sometimes we can assist with moving expenses. This would certainly make the transition to your next home a little easier.
- In most cases, we can cover all of the closing costs.
What do you consider an ugly house?
- Major repairs such as structural issues, electrical rewiring, re-plumbing, HVAC replacement, roof replacement, and more.
- No updates in the last 20 years (or more!)
- Abandoned or vacant for an extended period of time
- High crime area or undesirable neighborhood
- Back taxes or back payments
- Liens or judgments
- Upside down mortgage where the balance owed is higher than the home’s worth
- A home that puts or keeps a homeowner in any type of negative situation
We buy ugly houses in Mint Hill, NC. If you or someone you know may have an ugly house, either call our 24-hour phone line at 704-727-6161 or fill out our form above.
About Mint Hill, NC
Mint Hill is a suburban town in southeastern Mecklenburg and northwestern Union counties in the U.S. state of North Carolina, it is a major suburb on the outskirts of Charlotte and near the Cabarrus County line. The Mint Hill community, settled in 1750, incorporated in 1890, dissolved due to a road conflict in 1905 and incorporated again in 1971, has long been recognized as a community interested in helping their neighbors.
While in Mint Hill, you can visit the Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County-Mint Hill Branch to discover the town’s history. Fishing and boating can be enjoyed on McEwen Lake, Walhill Lake, and McWhirter Lake. The Lawyers Square Shopping Center and Hoods Crossroads Shopping Center offer wonderful shopping experiences.
The Carl J. McEwen Historic Village is home to the Mint Hill Country Doctor’s Museum, Ira V. Ferguson Country Store and Ashcraft Schoolhouse.
Metro Area Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill
Standard Zip Codes 28227
Phone Area Codes 704
Time Zone Eastern (-5 hours from GMT)
Daylight Savings The city observes Daylight Saving Time.