We Buy Ugly Houses in Waxhaw, NC
We buy ugly houses in Waxhaw, NC and surrounding areas.
If you have an ugly house in Waxhaw, NC, contact us for a free offer. We buy ugly houses most people don’t want. With our owner’s background in construction and structural engineering, we’re qualified to handle any fixer-upper (browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
- We can close on the ugly house quickly…this closing can be 7-10 days using a local experienced closing attorney.
- We buy “as-is”…we buy ugly houses as-is without requesting you to perform costly repairs or clean-up.
- There are no realtor commissions – since we are buying direct from you there is no 3% buyer’s agent fee and no 3% seller’s agent fee. That’s a savings of 6% of the sales price. ($6000 for a $100,000 sales price).
- Depending on the sales price we agree on, sometimes we can assist with moving expenses. This would certainly make the transition to your next home a little easier.
- In most cases, we can cover all of the closing costs.
What do you consider an ugly house?
- Major repairs such as structural issues, electrical rewiring, re-plumbing, HVAC replacement, roof replacement, and more.
- No updates in the last 20 years (or more!)
- Abandoned or vacant for an extended period of time
- High crime area or undesirable neighborhood
- Back taxes or back payments
- Liens or judgments
- Upside down mortgage where the balance owed is higher than the home’s worth
- A home that puts or keeps a homeowner in any type of negative situation
We buy ugly houses in Waxhaw, NC. If you or someone you know may have an ugly house, either call our 24-hour phone line at 704-727-6161 or fill out our form above.
About Waxhaw, NC
The Town of Waxhaw is located only 20 minutes from south Charlotte and approximately three miles from the South Carolina state line. Waxhaw is in the Piedmont region of North Carolina, which is a wooded area with rolling hills. This region is where gold was first discovered in the United States. The Howie Gold Mine is not far from the city limits.
Dating back to the 1700s, Waxhaw is one of the oldest towns in Union County, taking its name from the Waxhaws (originally called the Wysacky), an Indian tribe that once inhabited the area. When chartered in 1889, Waxhaw established its rightful place as the third oldest town in Union County.
The arrival of the railroad in 1888 created access to the markets of Atlanta and helped the town reach prosperity. The railroad tracks were laid through the center of town to show the importance of the railroad system to the community. The railroad remains in the center of town and is now bordered by a green grassy strip that divides the rows of stores on each side.
With a population of over 10,500 people, Waxhaw has managed to maintain its small town charm and yet continue to achieve quality growth. The Waxhaw Historic District at the heart of town is on the National Register of Historic Places and boasts proud old buildings and unique attractions.
Near Waxhaw is Cane Creek Park, a 1,050-acre (4.2 km2) park, featuring scenic areas and recreation activities. The facility, on Harkey Road south of Waxhaw, was a cooperative venture between Union County, the Union Conservation District, and the Soil Conservation Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
For more information check out www.waxhaw.com
Metro Area Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill
Standard Zip Codes 28173
Phone Area Codes 704
Time Zone Eastern (-5 hours from GMT)
Daylight Savings The city observes Daylight Saving Time.