Who Buy Homes in Asheville, NC
A company who buy homes in Asheville, NC
If you’ve found our site, you’re likely looking for a simplified selling experience…no repairs, quick closing, cash buyer, no closing costs, no realtors, etc. If this is what you’re interested in, be sure to keep reading.
We have experience with sellers in all types of situations, such as:
- Deadline to sell – against the clock
- Behind on mortgage payments or tax payments – foreclosure
- Relocation – leaving town for a job and need to sell your home
- Expensive liens or judgments on the property
- Out of town landlords tired of managing from afar
- Major repairs – fire damaged – vacant – abandoned – structural issues
- Heirs inherited property and can’t afford taxes, insurance, and maintenance
- And more….
With our owner’s experience, we’re up for the challenge of any type of project (browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
Benefits We Offer As A Company Who Buy Homes in Asheville, NC
- A simplified selling experience
- Local family owned and operated business
- We are cash buyers
- Fast closings (no waiting for mortgage approval = 30 days minimum)
- We buy homes as-is
- No repairs, no cleaning, no moving stuff needed
- No closing costs
- No realtors or commissions (unless you have a listing agent)
- Easy to understand offers and all closings with local reputable closing attorney
- Moving assistance – varies depending on mileage of move, volume items, etc.
Get your free no-obligation offer
If you’ve read this far and still looking for a company who buy homes in Asheville, NC, don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or to schedule an appointment to view your property.
All it takes to get started today:
- Fill out our form above
- Give us a call at 704-727-6161
From there the process is easy:
- We’ll gather applicable details on the property
- We’ll answer any questions you have
- We’ll schedule an appointment at your property
- We’ll show up on time and perform a walkthrough
- We’ll put together your free offer
- It’s that simple
Thanks for taking time to visit our site, please let us know if we can answer any questions.
Connect with us on Social Media: