We provide win-win solutions to help homeowners get out of their sticky situations… like Foreclosure, owning a burdensome property, probate, or anything else.
M1 Property Group, LLC is a real estate solutions company based out of Charlotte. We’re a family owned business and focus on helping homeowners like you find solutions for your problem whether you’re going through a foreclosure, can’t sell your property, or just need to sell their house for all kinds of reasons.
How We Work With Homeowners
If you have any questions about how we work, what the process of selling a house or having us help you avoid foreclosure, or just want to learn more about us… don’t hesitate to contact us anytime! We’re a locally owned and family operated company here to help homeowners solve their problems. Whether it’s foreclosure, code enforcement, probate, delinquent taxes, or tired landlords, I can offer unique solutions to your specific problem. Please contact us today, and let me know how I can help you.
About the Owner
Matthew Manus is a Charlotte native and started M1 Property Group in January 2015. Originally a structural engineer in the nuclear sector, Matthew grew tired of constantly traveling from site to site and being away from home. Further, Matthew was basically raised on a construction site as his father was/is a licensed builder. He decided to put his building, engineering, and project management experience together to begin buying fixer-upper houses (and building new houses too).
He takes pride in finding diamonds in the rough, and turning them into the best house on the street. Matthew works with his father and his wife to find, purchase, rehab, and sell properties. Matthew has been a NC licensed general contractor since 2004 and has been a NC/SC licensed Professional Engineer since 2014. He is also a certified Project Management Professional with the Project Management Institute. Maybe it’s his inner engineer workings, but Matthew enjoys solving complicated issues, whether it’s helping homeowners in difficult situations or figuring out the best way to renovate a house that has major challenges (like this rehab project).
In his free time, Matthew enjoys playing guitar, watching the Carolina Panthers, and traveling.
Common Situations for Owners Seeking our Services:
- Vacant houses
- Bad tenants
- Houses needing extensive repairs
- Fire damage or water damage
- Trashed Houses
- Difficult to maintain property due to age
- Relocation or job transfer-needing to sell before the move
- Estate sale or inherited
- Loss of job
- Death of spouse
- Failing business
- Failing health
- Pending lawsuit
- Behind on payments- in need of debt relief
- Little or no equity
- Running out of time or not sure where to turn
- Having difficulty selling the property
- Simply needing money fast
- Just want out of the house
- Needing peace of mind
How We Can Help:
- Solution oriented – we aim to solve problems in less than desirable property situations
- We are real estate investors that want to buy your house
- We are not real estate agents who list your house
- We buy with all cash
- Close on the day of your choice
- We handle all the paperwork-all closings with local attorney
- No fees
- No realtor commissions
- No hassles
- We buy your property “As-Is”- you don’t have to fix up your house or even clean it
- We pay closing costs
- We can typically assist in moving expenses
- Simple, fast, and easy transactions
- Local family owned business with fast and courteous response
- Friendly consultations
- Privacy-no matter your situation your privacy is important to us
- Free no-risk no-obligation offer
- I will explain exactly how we arrived at my offer, so everything is clear
Call Us Today! (704) 727-6161
Connect with us on social media!
5 Ways To Stop or Avoid Foreclosure In Today’s Market – FREE Guide:
Need more information on the foreclosure process and How To Stop Foreclosure? Download our FREE Stop Foreclosure Guide here. Or, you can always feel free to Contact us anytime if you have questions, want a no hassle Situation Evaluation, or want to just learn more about how we can help homeowners avoid foreclosure or sell unwanted properties for cash.