Buy My House Today in Rock Hill, SC
Needing to Sell Today?
We understand that homeowners run into situations where they need to sell quickly. Many of these homeowners come to realize that selling to an investor (like us) is their best option, especially if they need to close quickly. For instance, here’s a few benefits of working with our company:
- We can close quickly, typically 7-14 days. The majority of buyers will need to obtain a mortgage, which means closings typically take 30-45 days.
- We are cash buyers. No mortgage underwriting, no appraisals, no falling out of contract due to financing.
- We buy as-is. Don’t spend your time and money making costly repairs. No cleaning required. No moving unwanted stuff…take what you want and leave the rest.
- No closing costs. We cover all our buyer closing costs and all your seller closing costs.
- No commissions. If you are selling your property for sale by owner (FSBO), we are buying direct, so that means no realtor commissions or fees.
- Experienced professional buyers. Easy to understand contracts, all closings with local reputable closing attorney, our buying experience means streamlined closings. Read more below about the various real estate issues we have experience with (that typically scare most buyers away).
Experience with Real Estate Issues
Not every real estate transaction comes without complications or issues to work through to ensure a successful closing. We feel our experience in these issues are a real asset to our sellers. For instance, we have experience in the following common issues:
- Major fixer-uppers. Structural issues, HVAC replacement, roof replacement, electrical issues, plumbing issues, drainage problems, sewer issues, asbestos, mold, and more.
- Liens or Judgments. Tax liens, HOA liens, contractor liens, and more.
- Landlords. Burnout from tenants, evictions, maintenance and more.
- Back taxes. Delinquent back taxes that will need to be paid to sell the property.
- Foreclosure. Back payments, pending foreclosure, upcoming auction.
- Inherited property. Can’t afford upkeep (taxes, insurance, maintenance) and need to sell.
- Relocation. Family illness, job relocation, and more.
With our owner’s background, we’re able to find solutions for all types of issues (browse to the top right on desktop or bottom on mobile to learn more about the owner).
Let’s Get Started – Contact Us Today
If you are looking for someone to buy my house today in Rock Hill, SC, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. The process is simple:
- Simply fill out our form or call us at 704-727-6161 (24/7 phone support)
- We’ll gather details, answer any questions, & schedule a time to view the property
- We’ll do a little research and put together our best offer for you
Thanks for taking time to visit our site, please let us know if we can answer any questions.
Visit us at our Social Media Links