Can I Sell My House As Is in Matthews, NC
Don’t make costly repairs – We Buy Houses As Is
Are you wondering, “Can I Sell My House As is in Matthews, NC?” The answer is yes. Our company buys houses as-is, in all conditions.
The benefits of selling as is include:
- No need to pay out of pocket for expensive repairs
- No need to schedule and deal with contractors
- No need to clean up the house
- No need to move unwanted items
- Overall less hassle in terms of time and money
What Kind of Houses Do We Buy As-is?
Here’s a rundown of as-is conditions we typically come across:
- Structural repairs needed
- Other expensive repairs such as electrical re-wiring, plumbing, HVAC, roof replacement, sewer issues, drainage, and more.
- Code enforcement violations and/or fines from local city or town
- Abandoned or vacant
- Condemned or boarded up
- Hoarder houses
- And more…
Experience with Various Real Estate Issues
We deal with sellers everyday facing unique situations. We feel our experience with these type of issues allow us to tailor solutions for sellers that lead to successful closings. Your average buyer will not have experience dealing with real estate issues. We feel our experience is a great asset to our sellers. Some of the issues we’ve dealt with:
- Major fixer-uppers
- Liens or Judgments
- Back taxes
- Inherited property
Learn more about our owner. With his background we can take on about any project. (browse to the top right on desktop or bottom on mobile).
Sell Your House As Is in Matthews, NC – Benefits We offer
- We buy with cash – no need to wait 30 days for mortgage
- Quick closings – as soon as 7 days
- We buy as-is – no repairs, no cleaning, no moving unwanted stuff
- Little to no closing costs
- No commissions
- Moving cost assistance available
- All closings with local reputable closing attorney
- Easy to understand offers
- Local family owned business
- Our #1 goal is an easy no-hassle selling experience
Contact Us Today!
Still wondering, “Can I Sell My House As is in Matthews, NC?” We would be interested in making an offer. Reach out to us to get started.
- Simply fill out our easy form or call us at 704-727-6161 (24/7 phone line support)
- We’ll gather details and answer any questions
- We’ll schedule an appointment to view the house
- We’ll do some research and make an offer
- It’s that simple 🙂
Thanks for taking time to visit our site, please let us know if we can answer any questions.
Social Media Links