Cash for Houses in Asheville, NC
We pay cash for houses in Asheville, NC…get your free offer.
If you are are looking for a company that pays cash for houses in Asheville, NC, thanks for visiting our site. We pay cash for houses in all types of condition. We also work with homeowners facing all types of situations, including:
- Big time fixer uppers (like on the HGTV shows)
- Expensive repairs (electrical problems, foundation problems, roof, more)
- Out of town owners & burn out landlords
- Back payments and facing foreclosure – received notice of default
- Behind on taxes, facing tax foreclosure auction
- Code enforcement fines and/or violations
- Inherited – problems affording maintenance, taxes, insurance, etc.
- Abandoned houses – tear down houses
- Judgments and/or liens
- And more
With our owner’s background, we’re able to find solutions for all types of projects (browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
Benefits of Cash for Houses in Asheville, NC
- We are cash buyers – if you have ever bought a home and got a mortgage, you know it typically takes a minimum of 30 days to get mortgage approval. With a cash purchase, there’s no need to wait so long for the closing…with cash, closings can occur as fast as 7 days.
- We buy houses as-is – don’t have the money to make all the repairs needed to get your house ready? No problem…we will buy your house without you making the repairs. We’ll take care of that ourselves. In fact, we’ll buy the house without you even sweeping it out or moving unwanted stuff. Sell the house as it stands today.
- We’re a local family owned business – work directly with the owner..no need to work with an out of town investor who is difficult to deal with face to face.
- All closings with a reputable local closing attorney – it’s important to utilize an experienced closing attorney to ensure smooth real estate transactions.
- No need to deal with or pay realtors – if you are selling the home yourself (for sale by owner) and we are buying directly from you, then there is no need to deal with realtors or pay commissions.
- No closing costs – your average buyer will request the seller to assist them with closing costs. We will pay all the buyer side closing costs and in most cases we can pay all the seller side closing costs.
- Get assistance with your moving costs – depending on the terms of the move (mileage, volume of items, etc) we can typically assist with at least a portion of the moving expenses.
Get a free no-obligation offer
If you (or someone you know) are looking for a company that pays cash for houses in Asheville, NC, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Fill out our easy form above
- Call us at 704-727-6161
We’ll answer any questions you may have, or go ahead and schedule a walkthrough of your house. After getting applicable details on the property, we can put together an offer on your property. It’s that easy.
Connect with us on Social Media
Want to learn more about us or connect? Check us out through our social media links: