Code Enforcement Violations Monroe, NC
Code enforcement issues? Get an offer in Monroe, NC
Property owners can get code enforcement violations for various reasons such as:
- Tall grass
- Accumulations of trash, junk and debris
- Vegetation or trees that impair a motorist or pedestrian’s field of vision at intersections
- Abandoned vehicles
- Construction without a permit
- Dilapidated or run-down houses or accessory buildings
- Structures creating a safety issue
- And more…
Did you know that if you wait too long to respond to code enforcement violations, that the local jurisdiction can begin placing fines on your property? Some owners may get into the thousands of dollars in ignored violations.
Experience with Real Estate Issues
We have experience purchasing properties with code enforcement violations, and are accustomed to the repairs that may be needed to satisfy the building code violations.
If you’re looking for a local buyer for your property in Monroe, NC, don’t hesitate to reach out to us for a free offer. We have experience with all types of issues that may accompany a real estate transaction:
- Major repairs needed
- Expensive repairs needed
- Condemned or scheduled to be torn down by city/town
- Expensive fines that need to be paid off
- Liens & judgments
- Out of town owners
- Back taxes & delinquent taxes
- Burnout or tired landlords
- Back payments or pre-foreclosure
- Inherited property
- And more
With our owner’s background, we’re not afraid to take on a major project (browse to the top right on desktop or bottom on mobile to learn more about the owner).
Benefits of Working with Us
- We buy as-is: no repairs, no cleaning, no moving needed
- We buy with cash: no need for mortgage underwriting
- Little to no closing costs
- No commissions
- Moving cost assistance available
- Close as fast as 7 days
- All closings with local reputable closing attorney
- Local family owned business: deal with someone easy to communicate with
Code Enforcement Violations? Contact Us Today
If you are facing code enforcement violations Monroe, NC, don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or to get more information.
The process is easy:
- Call us at 704-727-6161 or fill out our easy form.
- We’ll get applicable details and answer any questions.
- We’ll schedule a time to view the property.
- We’ll do a little research and make an offer on your property.
- It’s that simple.
Check us out through our social media: