Companies that Buy Houses in Indian Trail, NC
We’re a company that buys houses in Indian Trail, NC and surrounding areas.
If you’re looking for companies that buy houses in Indian Trail, NC, contact us for a free offer…we do this full-time and are always looking for houses in all types of condition:
- Abandoned or vacant for extended duration of time
- Out of state owners
- Burnout landlords
- Tax liens or back taxes
- Contractor liens or judgments
- Back payments or foreclosure
- Major repairs (structural issues, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roof, drainage, fire damaged, water damaged, etc.)
- And more
With our owner’s background, we’re qualified to handle any fixer-upper or even a new build (browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
Benefits We Offer As a Company that Buys Houses in Indian Trail, NC
- We can close fast – we typically close with cash which eliminates the need for waiting for the slow mortgage process
- We buy “as-is” – no repairs needed, don’t even clean it out if you don’t want to
- We’re a locally owned family business with boots on the ground – you’ll be dealing directly with the owner, not some out of state franchise owner
- There are no realtor commissions – since we are buying direct from you there is no 3% buyer’s agent fee and no 3% seller’s agent fee. That’s a savings of 6% of the sales price. ($6000 for a $100,000 sales price).
- In most cases, we can cover all of the closing costs.
- Depending on the sales price we agree on, sometimes we can assist with moving expenses.
We’re a company that buys houses in Indian Trail, NC. If you or someone you know may be looking for a local buyer, either call our 24-hour phone line at 704-727-6161 or fill out our form above. If you have questions, let’s start there. If you’re ready for us to set an appointment, we can do that too. Just let us know how we can help. We aim to impress!
Want to do some more research on us? We’re a real life company 🙂 Check us out through our Social Media:
About Indian Trail, NC
Indian Trail, North Carolina, in Union county, is 14 miles SE of Charlotte, North Carolina.The town is considered part of the Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill metropolitan area. Indian Trail was originally occupied by the Waxhaw Indian. In fact, the town was so named because it was the path that ran from Petersburg, Virginia, to the Indian settlement. It was settled in the 1750s. The area’s first post office was established on March 12, 1861, and Cyrus Stevens was appointed the first postmaster.
Indian Trail was first a farming community; however, German and Scot-Irish settlers began to move into the area due to its geographical location. In 1874, the Seaboard Coast Line Railroad was built between the cities Charlotte, North Carolina and Monroe, North Carolina. The railroad, which runs through the town, brought prosperity to the area. Indian Trail was incorporated as a town in 1907, with established city limits based upon a one-half mile radius from the intersection of Indian Trail Road and the Seaboard Railroad.
In early 2009, Indian Trail was recognized as one of the Top Ten Family-Friendly Towns in the nation by Family Circle magazine. With its proximity to Charlotte, rural setting, and a host of Town festivals and activities, it is no wonder why Indian Trail has seen tremendous growth over the past decade.
For more information check out https://www.indiantrail.org
Metro Area Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill
Standard Zip Codes 28079
Phone Area Codes 704
Time Zone Eastern (-5 hours from GMT)
Daylight Savings The city observes Daylight Saving Time.