Companies that Buy Houses in Mint Hill, NC
We’re a company that buys houses in Mint Hill, NC and surrounding areas.
If you’re looking for companies that buy houses in Mint Hill, NC, contact us for a free offer…we do this full-time and are always looking for houses in all types of condition:
- Abandoned or vacant for extended duration of time
- Out of state owners
- Burnout landlords
- Tax liens or back taxes
- Contractor liens or judgments
- Back payments or foreclosure
- Major repairs (structural issues, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roof, drainage, fire damaged, water damaged, etc.)
- And more
With our owner’s background, we’re qualified to handle any fixer-upper or even a new build (browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
Benefits We Offer As a Company that Buys Houses in Mint Hill, NC
- We can close fast – we typically close with cash which eliminates the need for waiting for the slow mortgage process
- We buy “as-is” – no repairs needed, don’t even clean it out if you don’t want to
- We’re a locally owned family business with boots on the ground – you’ll be dealing directly with the owner, not some out of state franchise owner
- There are no realtor commissions – since we are buying direct from you there is no 3% buyer’s agent fee and no 3% seller’s agent fee. That’s a savings of 6% of the sales price. ($6000 for a $100,000 sales price).
- In most cases, we can cover all of the closing costs.
- Depending on the sales price we agree on, sometimes we can assist with moving expenses.
We’re a company that buys houses in Mint Hill, NC. If you or someone you know may be looking for a local buyer, either call our 24-hour phone line at 704-727-6161 or fill out our form above. If you have questions, let’s start there. If you’re ready for us to set an appointment, we can do that too. Just let us know how we can help. We aim to impress!
Want to do some more research on us? We’re a real life company 🙂 Check us out through our Social Media:
About Mint Hill, NC
Mint Hill is a suburban town in southeastern Mecklenburg and northwestern Union counties in the U.S. state of North Carolina, it is a major suburb on the outskirts of Charlotte and near the Cabarrus County line. The Mint Hill community, settled in 1750, incorporated in 1890, dissolved due to a road conflict in 1905 and incorporated again in 1971, has long been recognized as a community interested in helping their neighbors.
While in Mint Hill, you can visit the Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County-Mint Hill Branch to discover the town’s history. Fishing and boating can be enjoyed on McEwen Lake, Walhill Lake, and McWhirter Lake. The Lawyers Square Shopping Center and Hoods Crossroads Shopping Center offer wonderful shopping experiences.
The Carl J. McEwen Historic Village is home to the Mint Hill Country Doctor’s Museum, Ira V. Ferguson Country Store and Ashcraft Schoolhouse.
Metro Area Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill
Standard Zip Codes 28227
Phone Area Codes 704
Time Zone Eastern (-5 hours from GMT)
Daylight Savings The city observes Daylight Saving Time.