Companies that Buy Houses in Monroe, NC
We’re a company that buys houses in Monroe, NC and surrounding areas.
If you’re looking for companies that buy houses in Monroe, NC, contact us for a free offer…we do this full-time and are always looking for houses in all types of condition:
- Abandoned or vacant for extended duration of time
- Out of state owners
- Burnout landlords
- Tax liens or back taxes
- Contractor liens or judgments
- Back payments or foreclosure
- Major repairs (structural issues, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roof, drainage, fire damaged, water damaged, etc.)
- And more
With our owner’s background, we’re qualified to handle any fixer-upper or even a new build (browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
Home Buyers in Monroe, NC ContactFill our our brief form and we will be in contact within 24 hours to get your FREE offer on your home!
Benefits We Offer As a Company that Buys Houses in Monroe, NC
- We can close fast – we typically close with cash which eliminates the need for waiting for the slow mortgage process
- We buy “as-is” – no repairs needed, don’t even clean it out if you don’t want to
- We’re a locally owned family business with boots on the ground – you’ll be dealing directly with the owner, not some out of state franchise owner
- There are no realtor commissions – since we are buying direct from you there is no 3% buyer’s agent fee and no 3% seller’s agent fee. That’s a savings of 6% of the sales price. ($6000 for a $100,000 sales price).
- In most cases, we can cover all of the closing costs.
- Depending on the sales price we agree on, sometimes we can assist with moving expenses.
We’re a company that buys houses in Monroe, NC. If you or someone you know may be looking for a local buyer, either call our 24-hour phone line at 704-727-6161 or fill out our form above. If you have questions, let’s start there. If you’re ready for us to set an appointment, we can do that too. Just let us know how we can help. We aim to impress!
Want to do some more research on us? We’re a real life company 🙂 Check us out through our Social Media:
About Monroe, NC
Monroe was founded as a planned settlement. In 1843, the first Board of County Commissioners, appointed by the General Assembly, selected an area in the center of the county as the county seat, and Monroe was incorporated that year. It was named for James Monroe, the country’s fifth president. It became a trading center for the agricultural areas of the Piedmont region, which cultivated tobacco.
For Monroe, like many small and medium-sized towns across the state, the arrival of the railroad was essential for the town’s growth and progress. It was in 1874 that the Carolina Central Railway Company completed its line between Wilmington, the state’s major seaport, and Charlotte, a southern Piedmont city which was eventually to become the state’s most populous.
The city of Monroe still remains a hub of industrial and retail activity within the region and remains the focus of culture and commerce within Union County. Millions of dollars in renovations and façade improvements, annual festivals, and new interest in professional housing have made Downtown Monroe again the place for commerce and travelers alike.
Main Street has shops, chic spas, and salons. The historically significant Victorian Courthouse, built in 1886, is a magnificent building, which attracts residents and visitors. The southern part of the city is home to quaint downtown shops and a variety of restaurants and businesses. The downtown area has several small park areas and fountains. The city is also home to some very interesting museums.
Metro Area Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill
Standard Zip Codes 28110, 28112
P.O. Box Zip Codes 28111
Phone Area Codes 704
Time Zone Eastern (-5 hours from GMT)
Daylight Savings The city observes Daylight Saving Time.