Companies that Buy Houses in Waxhaw, NC
We’re a company that buys houses in Waxhaw, NC and surrounding areas.
If you’re looking for companies that buy houses in Waxhaw, NC, contact us for a free offer…we do this full-time and are always looking for houses in all types of condition:
- Abandoned or vacant for extended duration of time
- Out of state owners
- Burnout landlords
- Tax liens or back taxes
- Contractor liens or judgments
- Back payments or foreclosure
- Major repairs (structural issues, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roof, drainage, fire damaged, water damaged, etc.)
- And more
With our owner’s background, we’re qualified to handle any fixer-upper or even a new build (browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
Benefits We Offer As a Company that Buys Houses in Waxhaw, NC
- We can close fast – we typically close with cash which eliminates the need for waiting for the slow mortgage process
- We buy “as-is” – no repairs needed, don’t even clean it out if you don’t want to
- We’re a locally owned family business with boots on the ground – you’ll be dealing directly with the owner, not some out of state franchise owner
- There are no realtor commissions – since we are buying direct from you there is no 3% buyer’s agent fee and no 3% seller’s agent fee. That’s a savings of 6% of the sales price. ($6000 for a $100,000 sales price).
- In most cases, we can cover all of the closing costs.
- Depending on the sales price we agree on, sometimes we can assist with moving expenses.
We’re a company that buys houses in Waxhaw, NC. If you or someone you know may be looking for a local buyer, either call our 24-hour phone line at 704-727-6161 or fill out our form above. If you have questions, let’s start there. If you’re ready for us to set an appointment, we can do that too. Just let us know how we can help. We aim to impress!
Want to do some more research on us? We’re a real life company 🙂 Check us out through our Social Media:
About Waxhaw, NC
The Town of Waxhaw is located only 20 minutes from south Charlotte and approximately three miles from the South Carolina state line. Waxhaw is in the Piedmont region of North Carolina, which is a wooded area with rolling hills. This region is where gold was first discovered in the United States. The Howie Gold Mine is not far from the city limits.
Dating back to the 1700s, Waxhaw is one of the oldest towns in Union County, taking its name from the Waxhaws (originally called the Wysacky), an Indian tribe that once inhabited the area. When chartered in 1889, Waxhaw established its rightful place as the third oldest town in Union County.
The arrival of the railroad in 1888 created access to the markets of Atlanta and helped the town reach prosperity. The railroad tracks were laid through the center of town to show the importance of the railroad system to the community. The railroad remains in the center of town and is now bordered by a green grassy strip that divides the rows of stores on each side.
With a population of over 10,500 people, Waxhaw has managed to maintain its small town charm and yet continue to achieve quality growth. The Waxhaw Historic District at the heart of town is on the National Register of Historic Places and boasts proud old buildings and unique attractions.
Near Waxhaw is Cane Creek Park, a 1,050-acre (4.2 km2) park, featuring scenic areas and recreation activities. The facility, on Harkey Road south of Waxhaw, was a cooperative venture between Union County, the Union Conservation District, and the Soil Conservation Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
For more information check out www.waxhaw.com
Metro Area Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill
Standard Zip Codes 28173
Phone Area Codes 704
Time Zone Eastern (-5 hours from GMT)
Daylight Savings The city observes Daylight Saving Time.