Home Buyers in Asheville, NC
We’re homebuyers in Asheville, NC and surrounding areas.
If you’re looking for homebuyers in Asheville, NC, contact us for a free offer…we’re full-time homebuyers. We buy houses and land in all types of condition:
- Foreclosure or back payments
- Back taxes or tax liens
- Contractor liens or judgments against the property
- Major repairs (structural issues, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roof, drainage, fire damaged, water damaged, etc.)
- Abandoned or vacant for extended duration of time
- And more
With our owner’s background in construction and structural engineering, we’re qualified to handle any fixer-upper (browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
Benefits We Offer As a Homebuyers in Asheville, NC
- We’re a locally owned family business with boots on the ground – you’ll be dealing directly with the owner, not some out of state franchise owner
- We can close quickly – we typically close with cash which eliminates the need for waiting for slow mortgage underwriters
- We buy “as-is” – no repairs needed, don’t even clean it out if you don’t want to (we’ve seen some pretty bad stuff!)
- There are no realtor commissions – since we are buying direct from you there is no 3% buyer’s agent fee and no 3% seller’s agent fee. That’s a savings of 6% of the sales price. ($6000 for a $100,000 sales price).
- Depending on the sales price we agree on, sometimes we can assist with moving expenses.
- In most cases, we can cover all of the closing costs.
We’re homebuyers in Asheville, NC. If you or someone you know may be looking for a local homebuyer, either call our 24-hour phone line at 704-727-6161 or fill out our form above. If you have questions, let’s start there. If you’re ready for us to set an appointment, we can do that too. Just let us know how we can help. We aim to impress!
Want to do some more research on us? We’re a real life company 🙂 Check us out through our Social Media: