Home Buyers in Charlotte, NC
We’re homebuyers in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas.
If you’re looking for homebuyers in Charlotte, NC, contact us for a free offer…we’re full-time homebuyers. We buy houses and land in all types of condition:
- Foreclosure or back payments
- Back taxes or tax liens
- Contractor liens or judgments against the property
- Major repairs (structural issues, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roof, drainage, fire damaged, water damaged, etc.)
- Abandoned or vacant for extended duration of time
- And more
With our owner’s background in construction and structural engineering, we’re qualified to handle any fixer-upper (browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
Benefits We Offer As a Homebuyers in Charlotte, NC
- We’re a locally owned family business with boots on the ground – you’ll be dealing directly with the owner, not some out of state franchise owner
- We can close quickly – we typically close with cash which eliminates the need for waiting for slow mortgage underwriters
- We buy “as-is” – no repairs needed, don’t even clean it out if you don’t want to (we’ve seen some pretty bad stuff!)
- There are no realtor commissions – since we are buying direct from you there is no 3% buyer’s agent fee and no 3% seller’s agent fee. That’s a savings of 6% of the sales price. ($6000 for a $100,000 sales price).
- Depending on the sales price we agree on, sometimes we can assist with moving expenses.
- In most cases, we can cover all of the closing costs.
We’re homebuyers in Charlotte, NC. If you or someone you know may be looking for a local homebuyer, either call our 24-hour phone line at 704-727-6161 or fill out our form above. If you have questions, let’s start there. If you’re ready for us to set an appointment, we can do that too. Just let us know how we can help. We aim to impress!
Want to do some more research on us? We’re a real life company 🙂 Check us out through our Social Media:
About Charlotte, NC
Charlotte is one of the 25 largest cities in the United States and also the largest city in North Carolina. It is located in south/central North Carolina. It is home to over 10 Fortune 1000 companies, including household names such as Bank of America and Lowe’s. Charlotte was founded at the intersection of two Native American trading paths. It was incorporated as the village of Charlotte Town in 1768. The city is named after the wife of British King George III.
Baseball – The Minor League Baseball (MiLB) Charlotte Knights. The Knights are a Triple-A affiliate of the Chicago White Sox
Basketball – The National Basketball Association (NBA) Charlotte Hornets
Football – The National Football League (NFL) Carolina Panthers
Hockey – The ECHL Charlotte Checkers
Soccer – The United Soccer League (USL) Second Division Charlotte Eagles, and the USL W-League Charlotte Lady Eagles
Metro Area Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill
Standard Zip Codes 28202, 28203, 28204, 28205, 28206, 28207, 28208, 28209, 28210, 28211, 28212, 28213, 28214, 28215, 28216, 28217, 28223, 28226, 28227, 28244, 28246, 28254, 28262, 28269, 28270, 28273, 28277, 28278, 28280, 28281, 28282, 28284, 28285, 28287
P.O. Box Zip Codes 28201, 28218, 28219, 28220, 28221, 28222, 28224, 28229, 28230, 28231, 28232, 28233, 28234, 28235, 28236, 28237, 28241, 28247, 28256, 28260, 28265, 28266, 28271, 28272, 28275, 28297, 28299
Company Zip Codes 28228, 28242, 28243, 28250, 28253, 28255, 28258, 28274, 28288, 28289, 28290, 28296
Phone Area Codes 704
Time Zone Eastern (-5 hours from GMT)
Daylight Savings The city observes Daylight Saving Time.