Home Buyers in Indian Trail, NC
We’re homebuyers in Indian Trail, NC and surrounding areas.
If you’re looking for homebuyers in Indian Trail, NC, contact us for a free offer…we’re full-time homebuyers. We buy houses and land in all types of condition:
- Foreclosure or back payments
- Back taxes or tax liens
- Contractor liens or judgments against the property
- Major repairs (structural issues, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roof, drainage, fire damaged, water damaged, etc.)
- Abandoned or vacant for extended duration of time
- And more
With our owner’s background in construction and structural engineering, we’re qualified to handle any fixer-upper (browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
Home Buyers in Indian Trail, NC ContactFill our our brief form and we will be in contact within 24 hours to get your FREE offer on your home!
Benefits We Offer As a Homebuyers in Indian Trail, NC
- We’re a locally owned family business with boots on the ground – you’ll be dealing directly with the owner, not some out of state franchise owner
- We can close quickly – we typically close with cash which eliminates the need for waiting for slow mortgage underwriters
- We buy “as-is” – no repairs needed, don’t even clean it out if you don’t want to (we’ve seen some pretty bad stuff!)
- There are no realtor commissions – since we are buying direct from you there is no 3% buyer’s agent fee and no 3% seller’s agent fee. That’s a savings of 6% of the sales price. ($6000 for a $100,000 sales price).
- Depending on the sales price we agree on, sometimes we can assist with moving expenses.
- In most cases, we can cover all of the closing costs.
We’re homebuyers in Indian Trail, NC. If you or someone you know may be looking for a local homebuyer, either call our 24-hour phone line at 704-727-6161 or fill out our form above. If you have questions, let’s start there. If you’re ready for us to set an appointment, we can do that too. Just let us know how we can help. We aim to impress!
Want to do some more research on us? We’re a real life company 🙂 Check us out through our Social Media:
About Indian Trail, NC
Indian Trail, North Carolina, in Union county, is 14 miles SE of Charlotte, North Carolina.The town is considered part of the Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill metropolitan area. Indian Trail was originally occupied by the Waxhaw Indian. In fact, the town was so named because it was the path that ran from Petersburg, Virginia, to the Indian settlement. It was settled in the 1750s. The area’s first post office was established on March 12, 1861, and Cyrus Stevens was appointed the first postmaster.
Indian Trail was first a farming community; however, German and Scot-Irish settlers began to move into the area due to its geographical location. In 1874, the Seaboard Coast Line Railroad was built between the cities Charlotte, North Carolina and Monroe, North Carolina. The railroad, which runs through the town, brought prosperity to the area. Indian Trail was incorporated as a town in 1907, with established city limits based upon a one-half mile radius from the intersection of Indian Trail Road and the Seaboard Railroad.
In early 2009, Indian Trail was recognized as one of the Top Ten Family-Friendly Towns in the nation by Family Circle magazine. With its proximity to Charlotte, rural setting, and a host of Town festivals and activities, it is no wonder why Indian Trail has seen tremendous growth over the past decade.
For more information check out https://www.indiantrail.org
Metro Area Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill
Standard Zip Codes 28079
Phone Area Codes 704
Time Zone Eastern (-5 hours from GMT)
Daylight Savings The city observes Daylight Saving Time.