Home Buyers in Matthews, NC
We’re homebuyers in Matthews, NC and surrounding areas.
If you’re looking for homebuyers in Matthews, NC, contact us for a free offer…we’re full-time homebuyers. We buy houses and land in all types of condition:
- Foreclosure or back payments
- Back taxes or tax liens
- Contractor liens or judgments against the property
- Major repairs (structural issues, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roof, drainage, fire damaged, water damaged, etc.)
- Abandoned or vacant for extended duration of time
- And more
With our owner’s background in construction and structural engineering, we’re qualified to handle any fixer-upper (browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
Benefits We Offer As a Homebuyers in Matthews, NC
- We’re a locally owned family business with boots on the ground – you’ll be dealing directly with the owner, not some out of state franchise owner
- We can close quickly – we typically close with cash which eliminates the need for waiting for slow mortgage underwriters
- We buy “as-is” – no repairs needed, don’t even clean it out if you don’t want to (we’ve seen some pretty bad stuff!)
- There are no realtor commissions – since we are buying direct from you there is no 3% buyer’s agent fee and no 3% seller’s agent fee. That’s a savings of 6% of the sales price. ($6000 for a $100,000 sales price).
- Depending on the sales price we agree on, sometimes we can assist with moving expenses.
- In most cases, we can cover all of the closing costs.
We’re homebuyers in Matthews, NC. If you or someone you know may be looking for a local homebuyer, either call our 24-hour phone line at 704-727-6161 or fill out our form above. If you have questions, let’s start there. If you’re ready for us to set an appointment, we can do that too. Just let us know how we can help. We aim to impress!
Want to do some more research on us? We’re a real life company 🙂 Check us out through our Social Media:
About Matthews, NC
Matthews was established in the early 1800s as a small farming community. Nestled between Charlotte and Monroe, the area now known as Matthews was unspoiled rolling woodlands with large stands of trees. Farmers began clearing the land for planting around the start of the 19th century. Cotton grew well and soon became the primary cash crop. As the land was cleared for planting, so many tree stumps were left standing that the early settlement was unofficially known as Stumptown.
It was renamed in 1825 to Fullwood after John Fullwood, the area’s first postmaster. The Carolina Central Railway first entered the town on December 15, 1874. At that time, the town’s name was changed again to Matthews after Edward Watson Matthews, a railroad director. It was incorporated in 1879.
Today, Matthews’s population has grown to over 30,000 citizens. Keeping pace with development in the area, Matthews’s city limits now encompass 17 square miles. There are hotels, restaurants, shopping centers, recreational facilities and a hospital. In 1996, the National Register of Historic Places listed 10 downtown buildings in Matthews. Known as Matthews Commercial District, they comprise a small, but remarkably intact, collection of structures dating from the late 19th to the early 20th century.
Matthews was designated a Bee City in December 2014, making it just the fifth city to receive the designation. Today, there are nearly 50 Bee Cities. Bee City USA is a national nonprofit organization that celebrates and raises awareness of the contribution bees and other pollinators make to our world by endorsing a set of commitments, defined in a resolution, for creating sustainable habitats for pollinators.
For more information check out http://www.matthewsnc.gov.
Metro Area Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill
Standard Zip Codes 28104, 28105
P.O. Box Zip Codes 28106
Phone Area Codes 704
Time Zone Eastern (-5 hours from GMT)
Daylight Savings The city observes Daylight Saving Time.