House Buyer in Indian Trail, NC
We’re a house buyer in Indian Trail, NC
We’re a local family owned company that likes to find houses to buy and fix up…kind of like the shows on HGTV. Therefore, we’re always on the look out as house buyers in your local market. Do you have a house you’re interested in selling? If so, we would be interested in talking to you about it.
You’re probably wondering what types of houses we buy…good question.
- Fixer-upper houses – we love finding houses that need work. We’re a general contractor so we don’t mind rolling our sleeves up and doing the dirty work. This could include houses with code enforcement violations and/or fines and even houses with major problems like foundation issues, electrical problems, drainage, mold, etc.
- Abandoned houses – maybe you don’t know about the condition of the house because it’s been sitting vacant for an extended period of time.
- Behind on payments – this is not uncommon..we have experience buying houses with back payments and/or facing potential foreclosure.
- Behind on taxes – we’ve bought houses in the past where we paid the back taxes, rather than the owner having to come out of pocket. Typically this involves property taxes that are delinquent.
- Out of town owners – having a hard time managing the property from a distance.
- Liens – IRS liens, HOA liens, Contractor liens, or other creditor judgments
- Burnout landlords – tired after years of managing evictions, tenants, repairs…
- Inherited or probate – maybe you inherited a property but can’t afford the taxes, insurance, and maintenance on the property.
- Relocation – relocating to another city and need to sell the property fast.
- Good condition – Even houses that are in good condition, and the owner simply needs to sell.
- And more…
With our owner’s background, we’re able to buy houses of all types (browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
Benefits We Offer As A House Buyer in Indian Trail, NC
- We buy houses as-is – as mentioned above, we buy houses in any condition…and the big thing is we don’t require you to do any repairs or deal with contractors, come out of pocket for expensive repairs, etc. You don’t even have to sweep it out or move stuff if you don’t want to.
- We pay cash – as cash buyers we can close as fast as 7 days, because we don’t have to wait a minimum of 30 days for mortgage underwriting/approval.
- Close on your schedule – let us know when you prefer to close and we’ll put it on the calendar with the closing attorney. Everyone’s situation is different so we think flexibility is important.
- We’re a local family owned business – deal with someone that is local, and easy to meet in person and communicate with. Communication is key in a successful closing.
- All closings with reputable closing attorney – closing with the right experienced closing attorney is imperative when it comes to a smooth selling experience.
- Little to no closing costs – we won’t ask you to assist us with paying the buyer side closing costs (like most buyers)..and in many cases we can pay all the seller side closing costs. It’s not uncommon for closing costs to exceed 1-2% of the sales price. This is a savings for you.
- No commissions – we buy direct from sellers without a realtor, so there is no 3% buyer’s agent commission. If you are just doing a for sale by owner without a realtor, then there is no 3% seller’s agent commission.
- Moving expense assistance – credit varies on case by case basis depending on mileage of the move, volume of items, etc.
- Overall a simplified selling experience!
Contact Us For a Free No-Obligation Offer
If you or someone you know is interested in a house buyer in Indian Trail, NC, contact us today to get the ball rolling.
The process is simple:
- Fill out our easy form or call 704-727-6161 (24/7 support)
- We’ll gather details on your property and set up time to view the property
- We’ll arrive on time and do a quick tour
- We’ll finish up with a little research and get your free offer to you.
- It’s that simple! At a minimum you’ll have an offer in hand.
Thanks for taking time to visit our site, please let us know if we can answer any questions.
Connect with us on Social Media