How to Stop Foreclosure in Mint Hill, NC
We’re a company that buys foreclosures in Mint Hill, NC and surrounding areas.
If you’re wondering how to stop foreclosure in Mint Hill, NC, contact us for a free offer. Homeowners face foreclosure everyday for circumstances beyond their control such as medical bills, losing a job, loss of a spouse, being underwater, and more. Did you know you can sell your house prior to foreclosure? Selling prior to foreclosure can help preserve your credit (foreclosure stays on credit report for up to 7 years), remove the weight off your shoulders, and allow you to move on. We do this full-time and are always looking for houses in all types of condition:
- Back payments and/or foreclosure
- Back taxes
- Abandoned homes
- Absentee (out of town) owners
- Burnout landlords
- Liens or judgments
- Major repairs (structural, HVAC, electrical, fire damaged, plumbing, roof, drainage, water damaged, etc.)
- And more
Looking for a professional? Browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶.
Benefits We Offer As a Company that Buys Foreclosures in Mint Hill, NC
- We can close fast – we typically close with cash which eliminates the need for waiting for the slow mortgage process. When a homeowner is trying to stop foreclosure or prevent foreclosure, time is of the essence. The owner effectively has a deadline to work against which means its important to be efficient in the sales process to avoid the foreclosure.
- We buy “as-is” – no repairs needed, don’t even clean it out if you don’t want to. Many owners that are facing foreclosure are not in a position to make costly repairs to a property out of their pocket. If they sell to a traditional buyer, most are going to want the repairs taken care of. We’re a licensed general contractor, so we can take care of the repairs ourselves. In addition, some owners may not be in a position to pay professional movers to come in and move all their belongings to their next location. We don’t mind if you leave furniture and belongings you don’t care to take. We’re fine with cleaning it out ourselves.
- We’re a locally owned family business with boots on the ground – you’ll be dealing directly with the owner, not some out of state franchise owner. As mentioned above, time is of the essence. We’re a local company, which means if you give us a call when can likely schedule to meet within 24 hours. In addition, being local makes the selling process much more smooth in preparation for the closing.
- There are no realtor commissions – since we are buying direct from you there is no 3% buyer’s agent fee and no 3% seller’s agent fee. That’s a savings of 6% of the sales price. ($6000 for a $100,000 sales price).
- In most cases, we can cover all of the closing costs.
- Depending on the sales price we agree on, sometimes we can assist with moving expenses. As noted above owner facing foreclosure may not be able to afford paying for professional movers to come in. Depending on the situation (amount to be moved, distance moved, etc), we may be able to assist with at least a portion of the moving expenses.
We’re a company that buys foreclosures in Mint Hill, NC. If you or someone you know may be wondering how to stop foreclosure in Mint Hill, NC, either call our 24-hour phone line at 704-727-6161 or fill out our form above. If you have questions, let’s start there. If you’re ready for us to set an appointment, let’s get you scheduled. Just let us know what we can do to help.
How Foreclosure Works in North Carolina
Want to do some research on us? We’re a real company 🙂 Check us out through our social media links:
About Mint Hill, NC
Mint Hill is a suburban town in southeastern Mecklenburg and northwestern Union counties in the U.S. state of North Carolina, it is a major suburb on the outskirts of Charlotte and near the Cabarrus County line. The Mint Hill community, settled in 1750, incorporated in 1890, dissolved due to a road conflict in 1905 and incorporated again in 1971, has long been recognized as a community interested in helping their neighbors.
While in Mint Hill, you can visit the Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County-Mint Hill Branch to discover the town’s history. Fishing and boating can be enjoyed on McEwen Lake, Walhill Lake, and McWhirter Lake. The Lawyers Square Shopping Center and Hoods Crossroads Shopping Center offer wonderful shopping experiences.
The Carl J. McEwen Historic Village is home to the Mint Hill Country Doctor’s Museum, Ira V. Ferguson Country Store and Ashcraft Schoolhouse.
Metro Area Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill
Standard Zip Codes 28227
Phone Area Codes 704
Time Zone Eastern (-5 hours from GMT)
Daylight Savings The city observes Daylight Saving Time.