How to Stop Foreclosure in Waxhaw, NC
We’re a company that buys foreclosures in Waxhaw, NC and surrounding areas.
If you’re wondering how to stop foreclosure in Waxhaw, NC, contact us for a free offer. Homeowners face foreclosure everyday for circumstances beyond their control such as medical bills, losing a job, loss of a spouse, being underwater, and more. Did you know you can sell your house prior to foreclosure? Selling prior to foreclosure can help preserve your credit (foreclosure stays on credit report for up to 7 years), remove the weight off your shoulders, and allow you to move on. We do this full-time and are always looking for houses in all types of condition:
- Back payments and/or foreclosure
- Back taxes
- Abandoned homes
- Absentee (out of town) owners
- Burnout landlords
- Liens or judgments
- Major repairs (structural, HVAC, electrical, fire damaged, plumbing, roof, drainage, water damaged, etc.)
- And more
Looking for a professional? Browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶.
Home Buyers in Waxhaw, NC ContactFill our our brief form and we will be in contact within 24 hours to get your FREE offer on your home!
Benefits We Offer As a Company that Buys Foreclosures in Waxhaw, NC
- We can close fast – we typically close with cash which eliminates the need for waiting for the slow mortgage process. When a homeowner is trying to stop foreclosure or prevent foreclosure, time is of the essence. The owner effectively has a deadline to work against which means its important to be efficient in the sales process to avoid the foreclosure.
- We buy “as-is” – no repairs needed, don’t even clean it out if you don’t want to. Many owners that are facing foreclosure are not in a position to make costly repairs to a property out of their pocket. If they sell to a traditional buyer, most are going to want the repairs taken care of. We’re a licensed general contractor, so we can take care of the repairs ourselves. In addition, some owners may not be in a position to pay professional movers to come in and move all their belongings to their next location. We don’t mind if you leave furniture and belongings you don’t care to take. We’re fine with cleaning it out ourselves.
- We’re a locally owned family business with boots on the ground – you’ll be dealing directly with the owner, not some out of state franchise owner. As mentioned above, time is of the essence. We’re a local company, which means if you give us a call when can likely schedule to meet within 24 hours. In addition, being local makes the selling process much more smooth in preparation for the closing.
- There are no realtor commissions – since we are buying direct from you there is no 3% buyer’s agent fee and no 3% seller’s agent fee. That’s a savings of 6% of the sales price. ($6000 for a $100,000 sales price).
- In most cases, we can cover all of the closing costs.
- Depending on the sales price we agree on, sometimes we can assist with moving expenses. As noted above owner facing foreclosure may not be able to afford paying for professional movers to come in. Depending on the situation (amount to be moved, distance moved, etc), we may be able to assist with at least a portion of the moving expenses.
We’re a company that buys foreclosures in Waxhaw, NC. If you or someone you know may be wondering how to stop foreclosure in Waxhaw, NC, either call our 24-hour phone line at 704-727-6161 or fill out our form above. If you have questions, let’s start there. If you’re ready for us to set an appointment, let’s get you scheduled. Just let us know what we can do to help.
How Foreclosure Works in North Carolina
Want to do some research on us? We’re a real company 🙂 Check us out through our social media links:
About Waxhaw, NC
The Town of Waxhaw is located only 20 minutes from south Charlotte and approximately three miles from the South Carolina state line. Waxhaw is in the Piedmont region of North Carolina, which is a wooded area with rolling hills. This region is where gold was first discovered in the United States. The Howie Gold Mine is not far from the city limits.
Dating back to the 1700s, Waxhaw is one of the oldest towns in Union County, taking its name from the Waxhaws (originally called the Wysacky), an Indian tribe that once inhabited the area. When chartered in 1889, Waxhaw established its rightful place as the third oldest town in Union County.
The arrival of the railroad in 1888 created access to the markets of Atlanta and helped the town reach prosperity. The railroad tracks were laid through the center of town to show the importance of the railroad system to the community. The railroad remains in the center of town and is now bordered by a green grassy strip that divides the rows of stores on each side.
With a population of over 10,500 people, Waxhaw has managed to maintain its small town charm and yet continue to achieve quality growth. The Waxhaw Historic District at the heart of town is on the National Register of Historic Places and boasts proud old buildings and unique attractions.
Near Waxhaw is Cane Creek Park, a 1,050-acre (4.2 km2) park, featuring scenic areas and recreation activities. The facility, on Harkey Road south of Waxhaw, was a cooperative venture between Union County, the Union Conservation District, and the Soil Conservation Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
For more information check out www.waxhaw.com
Metro Area Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill
Standard Zip Codes 28173
Phone Area Codes 704
Time Zone Eastern (-5 hours from GMT)
Daylight Savings The city observes Daylight Saving Time.