I Buy Houses Cash in Wilmington, NC
Professional Property Buyers
We are a company that buys houses and land in any condition. Being a licensed general contractor, we aren’t afraid of houses that need work, or even land that may take some development to build a home on. We’ve bought houses of all types…our oldest dating back to 1895, and ranging all the way up to the 2000s. We’ve bought homes planned for tear-down, and we’ve bought newer homes simply needing cosmetic updates.
In any situation, we simply try to offer solutions to sellers, tailored to their unique situation. Here are some of the situations we’ve been able to help sellers out with by buying their property:
- Polkton – owner needed to sell to quickly relocate out West due to family illness. We bought the house as-is and closed on the property in 2 weeks, covering all seller closing costs and assisting with moving expenses. We also let the owner leave behind any personal property she didn’t want to move out West.
- Gastonia – owner was located out of town..they had inherited a property and it said deteriorating for nearly 5 years. There were numerous code enforcement violations and fines from the local municipality. We bought the property as-is, covered all closing costs, and got this problem property off their hands. We spent 8 months renovating the home, restoring it to its former glory, much to the delight of the neighborhood.
- Monroe – we bought a building lot that had on market for about 5 years. The owner was ready to sell and quit paying property taxes each year. We built a new home on the property.
- Matthews – the owner had relocated to Texas and had nearly given up on their property here…it was going into foreclosure. We bought the property, closing in 5 business days to avoid the foreclosure and helped preserve the owner’s credit.
- Monroe – the sellers had a rental property that had a great deal of deferred maintenance that they couldn’t afford to take on. They were having trouble finding a buyer for the property. We bought the property as-is and closed on their schedule. Once the property sold and the investment property loan was paid off, they were able to refinance their personal home, which was their ultimate goal.
- Wingate – two brothers inherited a property and lived out of state. They didn’t want to be long-distance landlords and simply wanted to sell and move on. We offered them a price they were happy with, we paid all closing costs, we closed on the date of their choice, and we even let them leave anything behind they didn’t want to move out of state.
These are just some of the stories of properties we’ve bought in the past.
Experience with Real Estate Issues
As described above, we have experience with all types of unique real estate situations. Below is a list of typical issues that we have experience with:
- Major fixer-uppers
- Vacant lots
- Liens or Judgments
- Back taxes
- Inherited property
With our owner’s background, we’re able to find solutions for all types of issues (browse to the top right on desktop or bottom on mobile to learn more about the owner).
Benefits We Offer As Cash Buyers in Wilmington, NC
- We buy with cash – no waiting 30-45 days for mortgage underwriting
- Quick closings – all closings with local experienced real estate attorney
- We buy as-is – no repairs, no moving of unwanted items, no cleaning
- Little to no closing costs – in many cases we can cover all closing costs (buyer and seller)
- No commissions
- Moving cost assistance available
- Professional – locally owned, family operated
Easy Process – Contact Us Today
If you are searching “I Buy Houses Cash in Wilmington, NC“, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re happy to help!
- Simply fill out our form or call us at 704-727-6161
- We’ll gather details, answer any questions, and schedule a time to view the property.
- We’ll do a little research and put together our best offer for you
Thanks for taking time to visit our site, please let us know if we can answer any questions.
Check Us Out on Social Media