I Buy Houses in Asheville, NC
I Buy Houses in Asheville, NC – Get Your Offer
If you’ve found our site, there’s a good chance you’re interested in a simplified selling experience. We deal with property owners facing all types of situations, including deadlines, needing to pay off debt, liens, back payments, foreclosure, relocation for a new job, and more.
Maybe your situation falls into one of these categories:
- Expired listing, unable to sell on the MLS
- Expensive repair costs – scaring off your average buyer
- Abandoned homes
- In pre-foreclosure status – behind on payments and getting letters from the bank
- Unable to get caught up on tax payments – maybe facing IRS liens or tax foreclosure for property taxes
- Property owners that live out of state or out of town – unable to manage property
- Heirs that inherited property and cannot afford upkeep
- The list goes on…
We don’t mind a property that is facing unique situations..check out our owner’s background (browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
Benefits We Offer As An “I Buy Houses” Business in Asheville, NC
- We purchase with cash
- Quick closings
- We don’t ask for you to do any repairs
- We buy with liens or judgments on the property
- All closings with reputable local closing attorney
- Moving cost assistance
- No closing costs
- No realtors or commissions (if you don’t have a listing agent)
- We’re a local family owned business
- Our goal is to offer a simple no-hassle experience – selling a house doesn’t have to be complicated
Contact Us For A Free Offer Today
I buy houses in Asheville, NC…don’t hesitate to contact us to get the ball rolling. All it takes is:
- Filling out our easy form above
- Calling our 24-hour phone line at 704-727-6161
Once we hear from you, we can answer any questions you have, gather applicable details, schedule a walkthrough with you, and then get your offer to you. It’s that simple. At the minimum, you’ll have a free offer in hand.
Thanks for taking time to visit our site, let us know how we can help!
Check us out through our social media: