I Need to Sell My House Quickly Stallings
Sell My House Stallings – What types of properties?
As a company we are always looking for different types of houses to buy. Keep in mind we are real estate investors…we are looking to buy your property…we are not realtors looking to list your home.
As a licensed general contractor, we take on projects that can include:
- Major fixer upper and rehab projects (flips)
- Houses just needing a cosmetic update
- New construction – new builds
Below are a few of the before & after photos from rehab projects we’ve done in the past.
Experience with Sellers Needing to Sell Quickly
Life can throw curveballs that can create tough deadlines or the need to sell a house quickly. We have experience with sellers facing all types of situations that require tailored solutions on our part. Here’s some of the common issues we have experience in:
- Facing foreclosure – needing to sell to avoid the foreclosure by the lender/bank
- Possible tax foreclosure – delinquent property taxes creating an auction situation by the local city, county, etc.
- Liens and/or judgments complicating the sale of the property
- Owners needing to sell quickly to pay other debts off
- Owners needing to sell quickly so they can relocate for various reasons
- Owners facing code enforcement violations and fines for run-down, abandoned, condemned houses
- And more…
Learn more about our owner (browse to the top right on desktop or bottom on mobile to learn more).
Benefits: Sell Your House Quickly in Stallings
- No repairs needed
- No cleaning or moving of unwanted items
- We buy with cash
- Quick closings
- Easy to understand offers
- All closings with local reputable closing attorney
- No closing costs
- No commissions
- Moving cost assistance available
- Family owned local company
- Our top goal is providing custom real estate solutions for our sellers
If you are looking to sell my house Stallings, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
- Fill out our easy to use form
- Call 704-727-6161 (24/7 support)
Thanks for taking time to visit our site, please let us know if we can answer any questions.
Find us on Social Media!