Must Sell House Fast in Asheville, NC
Must Sell House Fast in Asheville, NC – What Do We Buy?
Types of properties we buy:
- Single family houses
- Multi-family housing / small apartments
- Raw land / developed land
- Storage unit facilities
- Partially completed new construction projects
- And more…
Experience With All Types of Real Estate Issues
Every property owner has their own unique situation when it comes to a real estate transaction. Life can throw some curveballs, and in many cases it can affect owned real estate.
We feel one of our greatest assets to our customers is experience with all types of challenging issues that may turn most buyers away.
Here’s a brief run-down of the types of issues we’ve worked with sellers on in the past:
- Behind on payments
- Notice of default
- Unable to get caught up
- Tax problems
- Back taxes owed
- Delinquent taxes
- Potential tax foreclosure
- Liens or judgments
- Unpaid creditors
- Unpaid contractors
- HOA liens
- Tax liens
- Major repairs needed
- Can’t afford repairs
- Expensive issues (foundation, electrical, plumbing, roofing, HVAC, drainage, sewer, and more)
- Code enforcement violations or fines from local city, town, county
- Condemned or boarded up houses
- Burn out landlords
- Tired of tenants
- Too many evictions
- Tired of making repairs
- Out of town owners
- Trouble managing from a distance
- Just want to sell and cash out
- Inherited and don’t want the property
- Can’t afford upkeep (taxes, insurance, maintenance)
- And more…
We don’t mind rolling our sleeves up on a project…learn more about our owner (browse to the top right on desktop or bottom on mobile).
Benefits We Offer As A “Must Sell House Fast” Company in Asheville, NC
- We buy fast
- Cash buyers – no mortgage needed – no waiting 30 days for mortgage underwriting
- We buy as-is
- Your average buyer wants you to make repairs before they move it…we don’t ask for any repairs
- No cleaning or moving unwanted stuff needed – we’ll take care of the dirty work.
- No closing costs
- We always pay the buyer side closing costs
- Typically we can pay all the seller side closing costs as well
- No commissions
- We buy direct – unless you have a seller’s agent, there are no commissions.
- Moving cost assistance
- Varies on case by case basis – depending on details of move and terms of sale
- Easy to understand offers
- All closings with local reputable closing attorney
- Local family owned business – deal with someone local – easy communication
- Easy Selling Process
- Our #1 goal and ultimate service we provide
Contact Us Today
If you must sell house fast in Asheville, NC..don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’ll act promptly to answer any questions you have and to schedule an appointment to view your property. From there we can put together an offer…the process is straightforward.
- Fill out our easy form, or
- Call us at 704-727-6161 (24/7 support)
Thanks for taking time to visit our site, please let us know if we can answer any questions.