Need to Sell Your House Fast in Union County, NC
How We Help Homeowners
If you Need to Sell Your House Fast in Union County, NC, thanks for visiting our website. We’re a local cash buyer with experience in buying houses fast. We buy houses in all types of condition.
What do we buy?
- Single family houses
- Multi-family housing
- And more…
How do we buy fast?
- We’re cash buyers
- No need to wait a minimum of 30 days for a mortgage approval
- No need to wait for appraisals, surveys, and other bank requirements
- We buy as-is
- Don’t spend time and money making expensive repairs
- No need to deal with contractors
- No repairs, no cleaning, and no moving unwanted items
- No commissions
- Unless you have a realtor there are no realtor commissions
- No closing costs
- We pay buyer and seller side closing costs
- We use a local reputable closing attorney experienced in all types of real estate transactions
- We’re a full-time buyer – a depth of knowledge leads to smooth closings
- We’re local and easy to communicate with
- We coordinate all necessary items the with closing attorney for streamlined closings
Browse to the top right on desktop or bottom on mobile to learn more about the owner.
Experience Leads to Smooth Closings
Not every real estate transaction comes without complications or issues to work through to ensure a successful closing. In many cases, there are complications around the sale of real estate. Your average buyer will not be rehearsed in these issues, and likely be hesitant to work through these problems. We feel our experience is a great asset to our sellers.
- Major fixer-uppers
- Abandoned or vacant
- Foundation, electrical, HVAC, roofing, plumbing, sewer, termites, drainage, and more
- Unpaid creditors, HOA liens, Contractor liens, Tax liens (property or IRS)
- Landlords burnout from tenants, maintenance, evictions
- Absentee or out of town landlords
- Back taxes – Delinquent – Facing potential tax foreclosure
- Foreclosure – Notice of default – Behind on payments – Expensive amounts to get mortgage current
- Inherited property – Can’t afford upkeep (taxes, insurance, maintenance)
- Relocation – Needing to relocate to move on with life – Need to sell to complete a move or buy another property – Need to move for a job
If you need to sell fast – contact us today
If you Need to Sell Your House Fast in Union County, NC, contact us asap. All it takes is a proactive step in reaching out to us.
It’s an easy process:
- Simply fill out our form or call us at 704-727-6161 (24/7 support)
- We’ll gather details and answer any questions for you
- We’ll schedule an appointment time to view the house
- We’ll put together an offer for you
Check us out on Social Media