People Who Buy Houses in Wilmington, NC
Get an offer on your property – what do we buy?
We buy all types of properties including:
- Single family houses
- Double-wides and/or mobile homes
- Multi-family housing
- Small apartments
- Storage unit facilities
- Raw land
- Developed land
- And more…
Experience with all types of real estate challenges
Not every sale is as simple as buying and selling a piece of property without any mortgages, issues, repairs, or other issues.
We have experience dealing with owners facing unique situations, and we feel this is an asset for our sellers, when it comes to a successful closing.
What types of issues do we have experience with?
- Out of town owners that don’t want to manage the property from a long distance
- Heirs that inherited property and just want to sell – can’t afford upkeep such as taxes, insurance, maintenance, and more.
- Major fixer uppers – condemned houses – boarded up – code enforcement violations – expensive repairs
- Abandoned and/or vacant properties
- Owners facing expensive delinquent property taxes preventing the sale
- Owners who have unpaid creditors and/or liens or judgments affecting the sale of the property
- Owners with back payments and facing potential foreclosure
- Relocation – owners needing to sell so they can move on
- Owners simply wanting to liquidate to pay off other debts or cash out on equity.
- And more…
Learn about the owner (browse to the top right on desktop or bottom on mobile to learn more about the owner).
Benefits We Offer As People Who Buy Houses in Wilmington, NC
- We buy with cash
- Quick closings
- No repairs
- No cleaning
- No moving unwanted items
- No closing costs
- No commissions
- Local family owned company
- Easy to understand offers
- All closings with local reputable closing attorney
- Moving cost assistance available – varies on case by case basis and depends on details of move (mileage, volume, etc)
- Our #1 goal is to reach win-win solutions and provide a no-hassle selling experience.
If you are still on the look out for people who buy houses in Wilmington, NC, don’t hesitate to reach out us.
We’ll be happy to:
- Answer any questions you have
- Discuss your property
- Schedule a time to view your property
- Put to together an offer on your property
The process is straightforward…just let us know how we can help.
Thanks for taking time to visit our site, please let us know if we can answer any questions.
Let’s Connect: Social Media