Real Estate Buyers Asheville, NC
Real Estate Buyers Asheville, NC – What types of properties?
We are interested in all types of real estate, including:
- Single family houses
- Multi-family housing (duplexes, triplex, quadplex, etc)
- New construction
- Raw land
- Developed land
- Small apartments
- Small / light commercial
- Storage unit facilities
- And more…
Experienced Real Estate Buyers
We have experience dealing with all types of sellers and their unique situations. It is not uncommon for there to be issues or challenges associated with any given real estate transaction. We feel our experience is an asset to our sellers, especially those in situations such as:
- Facing foreclosure (either from a bank, or a tax foreclosure)
- Unpaid or delinquent property taxes
- Inherited property and can’t afford upkeep, such as taxes, insurance, maintenance, mortgage, etc.
- Long term landlord looking to liquidate property – tired of tenants, maintenance, evictions, and more
- Expensive repairs needed – major updates needed – foundation, electrical, HVAC, roof, plumbing, sewer, drainage, etc.
- Out of town owners unable to manage property from long distance
- Abandoned, condemned, code enforcement violations and fines from local authority
- Owners simply needing to sell to cash out equity or pay off other debts
- And more…
Learn more about our owner (browse to the top right on desktop or bottom on mobile to learn more).
Benefits We Offer As Real Estate Buyers in Asheville
- We close with cash
- No repairs needed – No cleaning – No moving of unwanted items
- Fast closings
- No closing costs
- No commissions
- Moving cost assistance available
- Family owned local company
- Easy to follow offers
- All closings with local respected closing attorney
- Our top goal is providing win-win situations for our sellers
If you are looking for real estate buyers in Asheville, NC, contact us today to get started:
- Fill out our easy to use form
- Call 704-727-6161 (24/7 support)
From there the process is straight forward:
- We get applicable details on the property and answer any questions
- We schedule a time to view the property with you
- We perform a quick walkthrough (typically less than 30 minutes)
- We do some research and put together an offer for you
- It’s that simple!
Thanks for taking time to visit our site, please let us know if we can answer any questions.
Find us on Social Media!