Sell House After Fire Damage in Gastonia, NC
Fire Damaged Houses
On average, house fires result in $18,000 in property damage. According to a National Fire Protection Association report, fires damage more than 350,000 houses each year, resulting in a total of $6.7 billion in damage. In many cases, insurance covers the fire damage, however in some cases the insurance may not (or maybe the owner did not have insurance to cover the loss). It’s always recommended to contact your insurance company to determine when extent of the damage is covered by the policy (if a policy is in place).
Once you determine the extent of the repairs that insurance will cover, you will begin searching for bids from contractors for the scope of work. You may then weigh out your options of repairing the house or possibly selling your house as-is. You will want to consider if you will re-coup the cost of repairs, especially if you have to come out of pocket above amounts not covered by insurance.
We Buy Fire Damaged Houses
Who will buy a fire damaged house?
- A buyer with extensive background in advanced rehab projects
- We’re a licensed general contractor
- We have a licensed structural engineer on staff
- Either a cash buyer or a buyer that can get qualification for a renovation / construction loan
- We buy properties with cash & can get qualification for renovation type loans
*Note you always need to disclose that a property has fire damage to any potential buyer*
Why Sell to an Investor Like Us? – Benefits to You
- Your average buyer will shy away from buying a fire damaged property
- We have advanced construction knowledge (licensed general contractor and licensed structural engineer on staff)
- Cash buyers – no need to wait for a long mortgage underwriting (typically minimum of 30 days)
- We buy as-is – don’t make repairs, don’t clean anything, don’t move anything you don’t want
- Little to no closing costs
- No commissions
- Moving cost assistance
- Professional – easy to understand offers – all closings with local reputable closing attorney
- Experience – we are full-time buyers and have experience with all types of complex real estate issues (foreclosure, back taxes, major repairs, etc)
- Our #1 goal is an easy no-hassle selling experience
With our owner’s background, we’re able to take on all types of projects (browse to the top right on desktop or bottom on mobile to learn more about the owner).
Easy Selling Process – Contact Us Today
If you are looking to sell house after fire damage in Gastonia, NC, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. All it takes to get started is to contact us.
The process is easy:
- Call 24/7 phone line at 704-727-6161 or fill out or easy to use form
- We’ll gather details on your property & answer any questions
- We’ll set an appointment time to view the property
- We’ll put together our best offer for you
Please let us know if we can answer any questions.
Like & Follow Us on Social Media