Sell House Quickly in Belmont, NC
How We Help Homeowners to Sell House Quickly
If you are are looking to sell house quickly in Belmont, NC…you’re probably wondering how we can help, so let’s jump right into it.
- We’re cash buyers – no need to wait 30-45 days for mortgage underwriting & no need for appraisals.
- We buy as-is – don’t spend your money and time fixing up a house – we buy with no repairs needed, no cleaning needed, take what you want and leave the rest.
- No commissions – if you are selling the house by owner (FSBO), there are no real estate commissions to pay since we buy direct from you.
- No closing costs for you – we pay all buyer and seller closing costs.
- Flexible closing dates – close on the date of your choice..need an extra month? That’s fine…need to sell in 2 weeks? We can do that too.
- Experience – we’re full-time professional investors – our experience buying & selling homes makes for a smooth selling experience.
- All closings with reputable experienced local attorney – using one of the top real estate attorneys is important in streamlining the purchase of your home.
- Easy to understand offers – everything is in writing and clearly spelled out..we take the time with you review the contract and answer any questions you may have.
- Our #1 goal is providing an easy, no-hassle selling experience.
With our owner’s background, we’re able to find solutions for all types of issues (browse to the top right on desktop or bottom on mobile to learn more about the owner).
Experience with Real Estate Issues
We have bought and sold many properties over the years, and can tell your firsthand that not every real estate transaction is the same. Every seller has their own unique situation, and with our experience, we’re able to tailor custom solutions to each transaction. Complicated issues can scare the average buyer away, however we understand that solving problems is a major component of real estate. Here are some of the various issues we have experience with:
- Major fixer-uppers – vacant, abandoned, condemned, fire damaged, water damaged, structural issues, and more.
- Liens or Judgments – tax liens, unpaid creditors, HOA liens, and more.
- Landlords – out of town landlords, burnout landlords from tenants, evictions, maintenance, and more.
- Back taxes – IRS back taxes, back property taxes, and more.
- Foreclosure – notice of default, back payments, pending foreclosure, scheduled auction and hearing dates
- Inherited property – inherited property and can’t afford upkeep – taxes, insurance, maintenance, and more.
- Relocation – family illness, job transfer, and more.
- Needing to sell to pay off debts, making double house payments, etc.
Contact Us Today To Start The Easy Process
If you are looking to sell house quickly in Belmont, NC, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We would be happy to help.
How do you get started?
- Simply fill out our form or call us at 704-727-6161 (24/7 support)
- We’ll gather applicable details, answer any questions you may have, and schedule a viewing of the property
- We’ll do a little research and put together our best offer for you
Thanks for taking time to visit our site, please let us know if we can answer any questions.
Find us on our Social Media