Sell My House As Is in Hickory, NC
Get an offer to sell my house as is in Hickory, NC
Need to sell your house as is? Don’t feel like coming out of pocket for expensive repairs or having to deal with contractors? We’re a local cash buyer that has experience buying houses in any condition, from cosmetic repairs to major fixer uppers, and even new build projects. We deal with owners facing all types of unique situations including:
- Major repairs needed – fixer uppers
- Owners unable to afford repairs
- Houses that need to be torn down
- Major issues – structural, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, roofing, etc.
- Code enforcement violations and/or fines with local jurisdiction
- Abandoned or vacant homes
- Behind on taxes
- Behind on mortgage payments
- Liens and/or judgments
- Out of town owners
- Inherited houses – unable to maintain (repairs, insurance, taxes, tenants)
- And more
With our owner’s background, we don’t mind a house that needs some work (browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
Home Buyers in Hickory, NC ContactFill our our brief form and we will be in contact within 24 hours to get your FREE offer on your home!
Benefits We Offer As A “Sell My House As Is” Company in Hickory, NC
- Don’t make any expensive repairs – we buy as is – no need for repairs, to move stuff, or even clean it up if you don’t want to.
- Quick closings – we are a cash buyer which means there’s no need to wait at least one month to get approved for a mortgage. With cash closings can occur as fast as 7 days.
- Close on the day of your choice
- Work with a local family owned and operated business
- We close all transactions with a reputable local closing attorney
- No closing costs – we’ll pay all the buyer side closing costs, and in most cases we can pay all the seller side closing costs
- No realtors to deal with – if you are selling your house yourself (for sale by owner), then there are no seller’s agent commissions…also since we buy direct from the owner there are no buyer’s agent commissions.
- Depending on the terms of the sale, we can typically assist with at least a portion of the moving expenses. Factors include moving mileage, amount of items, etc.
Questions or Interested In a Free Offer?
Are you thinking,”I might be ready to sell my house as is in Hickory, NC?” Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or to schedule an appointment to meet at the property. We’ll gather some details, perform a walkthrough, and then make a no-obligation offer. It’s really that easy. Simply fill out the form above or call 704-727-6161. Thank you for visiting our site, please let us know if we can answer any questions. Connect with us through our social media links: