Sell My House Belmont
Sell My House Belmont – What types of properties?
As a company we are always looking for different types of houses and land, including:
- Single family houses
- Multi-family housing
- Raw land
- Developed land
We even have interest in other types of real estate such as:
- Small apartments
- Storage units
- Light commercial
- And more…
We are real estate investors…we are looking to buy property…we are not realtors looking to list your home.
Typical Houses We Buy
As a licensed general contractor, we take on projects that can include:
- Major fixer upper and rehab projects (flips)
- Houses just needing a cosmetic update
- New construction – new builds
Above are a few of the before & after photos from rehab projects we’ve done in the past.
Experience with Seller Real Estate Issues
It is not uncommon for sellers to have challenges or unique situations to deal with when it comes to real estate transactions. That’s where we feel our experience in dealing with various circumstances come in handy in the successful sale of your property. Here’s some of the issues we have experience with:
- Absentee owners – owners that are located out of town and are tired of trying to manage property over state lines
- Owners having trouble making payments and/or facing potential foreclosure
- Houses that need expensive repairs that the owner can’t afford (foundation, fire damage, HVAC, roof, electrical, plumbing, drainage, and more)
- Heirs that have inherited a property and decide they can’t afford upkeep (taxes, insurance, maintenance, and more)
- Run-down houses that are facing code enforcement violations or fines from the local town, city, or county
- Owners that have back taxes and may be facing potential tax foreclosure due to delinquent property taxes
- Owners that have unpaid creditors – potential liens and/or judgments that are attached to the sale of the property
- Owners needing to sell fast so they can relocate for a job or to be closer to family
- Owners simply needing to sell to cash out on their equity or pay off other debts
- And more…
Learn more about our owner’s background (browse to the top right on desktop or bottom on mobile to learn more).
Benefits We Provide to Sellers in Belmont
- We buy houses as-is: don’t make expensive repairs, don’t bother cleaning, don’t bother moving unwanted items…we buy the house as-is
- We are cash buyers: no need for a mortgage, means no need for underwriting, appraisals, and waiting 30 days for mortgage approval
- Quick closings: our experience, combined with cash purchases and no need for repairs, mean streamlined closings
- Easy to understand offers – we go over all offers in detail and answer any questions you may have
- All closings with local reputable closing attorney – experience, attention to detail, and reputation are key to a successful closing
- No closing costs – we always pay the buyer side closing costs, and in most cases we can cover all of the seller side closing costs
- No realtors or commissions – we buy direct from owners, so unless you have a seller’s agent there are no commissions
- Moving cost assistance – in many cases we can assist with moving expenses (varies on case by case basis depending on move details)
- We’re a local family owned business – we’re right here in your backyard – we’re not some out of town investor that’s hard to communicate with
- Our #1 goal is an easy, no-hassle, selling experience – this is the ultimate service we provide to sellers
If you are looking to sell my house Belmont, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
- Call 704-727-6161 (24/7 support)
- Fill out our easy to use form
Thanks for taking time to visit our site, please let us know if we can answer any questions.
Visit us on Social Media