Sell My House For Cash in Indian Trail
Looking to sell your house for cash? We buy all types of houses….Foreclosures, back taxes, liens, major repairs, Bad Tenants, and more!
Sell Your Indian Trail House for Cash!
Just fill out the short form or give us a call at 704-727-6161. (or keep reading for more info below)
Looking to Cash Out?
Maybe you’ve found yourself wondering, “How could I sell my house for cash?” or “Who would buy my house for cash?” As a local cash buyer in Indian Trail, our company works with homeowners that need to sell quickly or simply do not want to wait for a buyer that has to get bank financing. (or maybe the house is in such bad condition it will not qualify for bank financing!)
The benefit of a cash buyer for your home is that the closing duration can be much shorter than a traditional sale with a buyer that has to go through mortgage underwriting. A cash buyer can close as soon as 7 days with a good closing attorney, whereas a buyer that requires a mortgage will require a minimum of 30 days to close.
This doesn’t take into account the work associated with finding a realtor if you decide on a traditional sales route. In this case you’re looking at searching for a realtor, deciding on a realtor, getting your house ready, getting photography done, keeping your house in show-ready condition, waiting for offers, offer negotiation, repair requests, and more.
Why Cash Sale?
- Quick closing – as soon as 7 days (but we can close on the preferred day of your choice)
- No mortgage underwriting to wait for
- No repairs – we’ll buy your house as-is (most traditional buyers are going to submit repair requests)
- No realtor commissions (we’re home buyers, not realtors – so no commissions for us to buy your house)
- No closing costs (most traditional buyers are going to ask for closing cost assistance – especially first/second time homebuyers)
Why Choose Us As a Cash Buyer for Your Indian Trail House?
- Free no-risk no-obligation offer
- Local family owned business with fast and courteous response
- Solution oriented – we aim to solve problems in less than desirable property situations
- We handle all the paperwork-all closings with local attorney
- No hassles
- Friendly consultations
- Privacy-no matter your situation your privacy is important to us
Get Your Free No Obligation Offer
We are local cash buyers that buy houses in Indian Trail. If you are interested in getting an offer it’s REALLY simple….
- Just call our 24-hour phone line at 704-727-6161 or fill out our form above to submit your information.
- We will contact you to set up an appointment time that is convenient for you. Appointments typically last 30 minutes or less.
- We will arrive at your property on time and ask you to give us a tour of the home.
- Once we have all details, we will prepare your offer! It’s that easy!
About the Owner
Matthew Manus is a Charlotte native and started M1 Property Group in January 2015. Originally a structural engineer in the nuclear sector, Matthew grew tired of constantly traveling from site to site and being away from home. Further, Matthew was basically raised on a construction site as his father was/is a licensed builder. He decided to put his building, engineering, and project management experience together to begin buying fixer-upper houses (and building new houses too).
He takes pride in finding diamonds in the rough, and turning them into the best house on the street. Matthew works with his father and his wife to find, purchase, rehab, and sell properties. Matthew has been a NC licensed general contractor since 2004 and has been a NC/SC licensed Professional Engineer since 2014. He is also a certified Project Management Professional with the Project Management Institute. Maybe it’s his inner engineer workings, but Matthew enjoys solving complicated issues, whether it’s helping homeowners in difficult situations or figuring out the best way to renovate a house that has major challenges (like this rehab project).
In his free time, Matthew enjoys playing guitar, watching the Carolina Panthers, and traveling.
We’re currently looking to buy houses in Indian Trail so contact us today to get a cash offer on your house 🙂
About Indian Trail, NC
Indian Trail, North Carolina, in Union county, is 14 miles SE of Charlotte, North Carolina.The town is considered part of the Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill metropolitan area. Indian Trail was originally occupied by the Waxhaw Indian. In fact, the town was so named because it was the path that ran from Petersburg, Virginia, to the Indian settlement. It was settled in the 1750s. The area’s first post office was established on March 12, 1861, and Cyrus Stevens was appointed the first postmaster.
Indian Trail was first a farming community; however, German and Scot-Irish settlers began to move into the area due to its geographical location. In 1874, the Seaboard Coast Line Railroad was built between the cities Charlotte, North Carolina and Monroe, North Carolina. The railroad, which runs through the town, brought prosperity to the area. Indian Trail was incorporated as a town in 1907, with established city limits based upon a one-half mile radius from the intersection of Indian Trail Road and the Seaboard Railroad.
In early 2009, Indian Trail was recognized as one of the Top Ten Family-Friendly Towns in the nation by Family Circle magazine. With its proximity to Charlotte, rural setting, and a host of Town festivals and activities, it is no wonder why Indian Trail has seen tremendous growth over the past decade.
For more information check out https://www.indiantrail.org
Metro Area Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill
Standard Zip Codes 28079
Phone Area Codes 704
Time Zone Eastern (-5 hours from GMT)
Daylight Savings The city observes Daylight Saving Time.