Sell My House Today in Hickory, NC
How We Help You Sell Today
We understand that property owners run into situations where they need to sell quickly. It could be for a host of reasons, and our tailored approach to helping property owners can be a real asset when it comes to selling property. Over the years we’ve put together a property buying service that includes that following benefits:
- We can close quickly – we’re cash buyers, which means no waiting 30-45 days for mortgage underwriting. Between our cash purchase and using a local reputable closing attorney, we can close as quick as a week or less.
- No repairs, cleaning, or moving – no need to waste time or your hard earned money paying contractors to make repairs to your property. Don’t even clean the property…don’t move any unwanted stuff…take what you want and leave the rest.
- No closing costs – we pay all buyer and seller closing costs. Good luck getting your typical buyer to cover all those costs.
- No commissions – if you are selling on your own (for sale by owner), and we are buying direct (no buyer’s agent), there are no realtor commissions.
- Moving cost assistance available – varies property to property, depending on mileage of move, volume of items, etc.
- Professional – easy to understand offers, all closings with local reputable closing attorney, we answer any and every question you have.
- Experience – this is what we do full-time. If you can imagine a real estate issue, we’ve probably worked through it. Learn more about the issues we have experience with in the next section.
Experience with Common Real Estate Issues
Your average buyer doesn’t have experience working through complex real estate issues. In fact most want a move-in ready home with very little complication. That’s where we shine. We don’t mind rolling up our sleeves and figuring out solutions to problems. Here’s just a few of the types of issues we have experience with:
- Major fixer-uppers
- Abandoned or vacant
- Code enforcement violations and/or fines
- Liens or Judgments – HOA liens, tax liens, contractor liens
- Burnout Landlords & Out of town owners
- Back taxes – delinquent, facing tax foreclosure
- Foreclosure – Notice of default – Behind on payments
- Inherited property – Can’t afford upkeep (taxes, insurance, maintenance)
- Relocation – job, family illness, and more.
With our owner’s background, we’re able to find solutions for all types of issues (browse to the top right on desktop or bottom on mobile to learn more about the owner).
Let’s Start Today: Easy Process!
If you are looking to Sell My House Today in Hickory, NC, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. It’s as simple as taking a 30 seconds to fill out our form or call our phone line…we’re here to help. Here’s the process:
- Simply fill out our form or call us at 704-727-6161 (24/7 support)
- We’ll gather details, answer any questions, and schedule property tour
- We’ll do a little research and put together our best offer for you
Thanks for taking time to visit our site, please let us know if we can answer any questions.
Let’s Connect! Check Us Out on Social Media