Sell Property By Owner in Charlotte, NC
Sell property by owner in Charlotte, NC – What do we buy?
If you are looking to sell property in Charlotte, NC, you’re probably wondering what types of property we buy. We have experience dealing with sellers in all types of situations. Each sale has its own set of unique circumstances, and our experience dealing with these types of circumstances helps us provide a smooth selling process for our sellers.
- Sellers needing to sell property so they can relocate or move
- Sellers needing to sell property so they can pay off other debts
- Sellers needing to sell so avoid a lender foreclosure – behind on mortgage payments
- Sellers needing to sell to avoid a tax foreclosure – behind on property taxes
- Sellers facing liens and/or judgments from unpaid creditors
- Sellers that are out of town and can’t manage property from a distance
- Sellers facing code enforcement fines from the local city, town, or county
- Sellers that can’t afford expensive repairs (foundation, electrical, roof, HVAC…)
- Sellers with an abandoned house
- Sellers that inherited a house and can’t afford upkeep (taxes, insurance, maintenance, etc)
- Sellers simply wanting to “cash out” on their property with no other issues
Learn more about our owner and how his background gives us the ability to take on all types of projects (browse to the top right on desktop or bottom on mobile to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
Benefits We Offer To You to Sell Property By Owner in Charlotte, NC
- We buy property with cash – this means quicker closings (as soon as 7 days) because we don’t have to get a mortgage. Mortgage underwriting typically takes a minimum of 30 days to close.
- No need for you to make repairs, clean the house, or even move stuff that you don’t want. We buy houses as-is which means we would buy the house as it stands today.
- No closing costs – we always pay all buyer closing costs and in most cases we can pay for all seller closing costs. Seller closing costs are typically 1-2% of the sales price (factoring attorney fees, doc preparation, and buyer closing cost requests)
- No commissions – we buy direct from owners, so if you don’t have a seller’s agent, there are no realtors to deal with or commissions to pay. Typical real estate transactions have 6% commissions (3% for the buyer’s agent and 3% for the seller’s agent).
- Easy to understand offers – we use standard simple paperwork that is easy to follow
- All closings with local reputable closing attorney – experience and reputation are crucial when it comes to a smooth real estate closing on your property
- Local, family owned business – we understand the local market – easy communication – deal with us in person – don’t deal with an out of state buyer that is difficult to communicate with
- Moving cost assistance – depending on the details of the move, and the terms of the sale, in many cases we can offer some form of moving cost assistance, if moving is required.
- A simplified & customized selling experience – the service that we offer is an easy no-hassle selling experience..that is the basis for our company. Our #1 goal is making the sales process easy and customizing solutions for our sellers.
Let’s Get Started
If you are looking to sell property by owner in Charlotte, NC, don’t hesitate to reach out to us to discuss your property. It starts with contacting us by…
- Fill out the form on this page
- Call us at 704-727-6161 (24/7 support)
- Contact us and we gather details on the property
- We set up a time to meet you at the property for a walkthrough
- We do a little research and put together an offer on the property
- We work with you to reach a win-win situation
- You sell the property 🙂
Thanks for taking time to visit our site, please let us know if we can answer any questions.
Find Us On Social Media: