Sell Property in Monroe, NC
Get an offer to sell property in Monroe, NC
You’ve probably found our site because you’re interested in selling property in Monroe, NC. The good news is we’re a local cash buyer that purchases property of all types, including:
- Single family houses
- Multi-family housing
- Small apartments
- Developed land
- Raw land
- Small commercial properties
- And more…
Who do we buy property from?
We work with owners in all different types of situations. Life can throw curveballs, so every owner’s situation is different. We have experience dealing with sellers facing situations such as:
- Need to sell quickly to meet a deadline
- Wanting to sell property to avoid a foreclosure
- Can’t afford to make repairs and want to sell the property as-is
- Code enforcement fines or violations from local authority
- Behind on property taxes
- Expensive liens or judgments attached to property
- Landlords who are ready to liquidate property (tired of tenants, evictions, management, etc.)
- Heir(s) that inherited property and can’t afford to keep the property (taxes, insurance, etc.)
- Out of town owners having issues managing from a distance
- Relocating and need to sell house to move
- Expired listings that didn’t sell on the MLS
- Just looking to get rid of the property
- And more…
With our owner’s background, we have experience with all types of properties (browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
Benefits We Offer as Property Buyers in Monroe, NC
- We buy property as-is
- We buy property with cash
- Schedule closing on the day of your choice
- No closing costs
- No commissions
- Moving cost assistance
- Local family owned business
- Easy to understand offers
- All closings with local reputable closing attorney
- Our top goal is to offer great terms for our sellers – simplified easy selling experience
Let’s Talk About Selling Your Property
If you’re interested in selling property in Monroe, NC, contact us today to get started.
- Fill out our easy to use form.
- Call us at 704-727-6161 (24/7 support)
How Does the Process Work?
- Contact us
- We’ll gather property details and answer any questions
- We’ll schedule a time to view the property
- We’ll show up on time and do a quick walk through (typically less than 30 minutes)
- We’ll get back to our office, do some research, and put together your offer
- It’s that simple – get an offer in hand
Thanks for taking time to visit our site, please let us know if we can answer any questions.