Sell Your House in 7 Days in Charlotte, NC
We buy houses as quick as 7 days in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas.
Are you needing to sell your house quickly? Maybe you’re facing a deadline, or have just finally decided you’re ready to sell your house. If you need to sell your house 7 days in Charlotte, NC, contact us for a free offer…As a local cash buyer we can move promptly and close on your timeline. Do one of these situations sound familiar?
- Back taxes or facing foreclosure – maybe you’ve received a notice of default and now you’re looking to sell the house to avoid the foreclosure.
- Abandoned home – maybe you own a home thats been abandoned because it needs too much work or has simply been walked away from.
- Out of state owners or burnout landlords – maybe managing a property that is located out of town is just too much…or maybe dealing with your latest eviction was the breaking point.
- Back taxes or tax liens – are you facing a delinquent tax sale due to back taxes owed to the IRS or maybe property taxes?
- Contractor liens or judgments – is there an outstanding contractor lien on your home that needs to be paid off?
- Major repairs (structural issues, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roof, drainage, fire damaged, water damaged, etc.) – are you in a position where you can’t afford to make costly repairs to get the house market ready?
- Getting out of debt – maybe you need to sell the house to pay off student loans, credit cards, car loans, or other types of debt.
- Expired listing – did you market the property and not have any buyers interested in the property?
We deal situations everyday like those described above. If you are looking for a local professional that will work diligently to buy your house in as quick as 7 days, simply reach out to us. Also be sure to check out our owner’s background..whether it’s a difficult situation or a major fixer-upper, his background is a great asset in solving problems. (browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
Home Buyers in Charlotte, NC ContactFill our our brief form and we will be in contact within 24 hours to get your FREE offer on your home!
Benefits We Offer As Cash Buyer in Charlotte, NC
- We purchase houses and land with cash – good luck closing in 7 days with a buyer that has to get a mortgage – this process typically takes at least 30 days.
- We can close fast – we are experienced in buying houses – our experience, coupled with our reputable closing attorney’s efficiency means streamlined closings.
- We buy houses “as-is” – we’re a general contractor so don’t make any repairs, we’ll take care of that..simply take what you want and leave the rest behind. Don’t even clean the house out.
- We’re a locally owned family business – you’ll be dealing directly with the owner, not some out of state franchise owner
- There are no realtor commissions – since we are buying direct from you there is no 3% buyer’s agent fee and no 3% seller’s agent fee. That’s a savings of 6% of the sales price. ($3000 for a $50,000 sales price).
- In most cases, we can cover all of the closing costs.
- Depending on the sales price we agree on, sometimes we can assist with moving expenses. Factors vary on a case by case basis (amount of items moved, mileage of move, etc.)
If you need to sell your house in 7 days in Charlotte, NC, simply reach out to us to get started…it’s that easy. Either call our 24-hour phone line at 704-727-6161 or fill out our form above. If you are serious about selling on a short deadline, it will require you to be proactive and take action today. If you have questions, let’s start there. If you’re ready for us to set an appointment, we can do that too. Just let us know how we can help. We aim to impress!
Want to do some research on us? We’re an actual company 🙂 Check us out through our social media links:
About Charlotte, NC
Charlotte is one of the 25 largest cities in the United States and also the largest city in North Carolina. It is located in south/central North Carolina. It is home to over 10 Fortune 1000 companies, including household names such as Bank of America and Lowe’s. Charlotte was founded at the intersection of two Native American trading paths. It was incorporated as the village of Charlotte Town in 1768. The city is named after the wife of British King George III.
Baseball – The Minor League Baseball (MiLB) Charlotte Knights. The Knights are a Triple-A affiliate of the Chicago White Sox
Basketball – The National Basketball Association (NBA) Charlotte Hornets
Football – The National Football League (NFL) Carolina Panthers
Hockey – The ECHL Charlotte Checkers
Soccer – The United Soccer League (USL) Second Division Charlotte Eagles, and the USL W-League Charlotte Lady Eagles
Metro Area Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill
Standard Zip Codes 28202, 28203, 28204, 28205, 28206, 28207, 28208, 28209, 28210, 28211, 28212, 28213, 28214, 28215, 28216, 28217, 28223, 28226, 28227, 28244, 28246, 28254, 28262, 28269, 28270, 28273, 28277, 28278, 28280, 28281, 28282, 28284, 28285, 28287
P.O. Box Zip Codes 28201, 28218, 28219, 28220, 28221, 28222, 28224, 28229, 28230, 28231, 28232, 28233, 28234, 28235, 28236, 28237, 28241, 28247, 28256, 28260, 28265, 28266, 28271, 28272, 28275, 28297, 28299
Company Zip Codes 28228, 28242, 28243, 28250, 28253, 28255, 28258, 28274, 28288, 28289, 28290, 28296
Phone Area Codes 704
Time Zone Eastern (-5 hours from GMT)
Daylight Savings The city observes Daylight Saving Time.