Sell Your House in 7 Days in Pineville, NC
We buy houses as quick as 7 days in Pineville, NC and surrounding areas.
Are you needing to sell your house quickly? Maybe you’re facing a deadline, or have just finally decided you’re ready to sell your house. If you need to sell your house 7 days in Pineville, NC, contact us for a free offer…As a local cash buyer we can move promptly and close on your timeline. Do one of these situations sound familiar?
- Back taxes or facing foreclosure – maybe you’ve received a notice of default and now you’re looking to sell the house to avoid the foreclosure.
- Abandoned home – maybe you own a home thats been abandoned because it needs too much work or has simply been walked away from.
- Out of state owners or burnout landlords – maybe managing a property that is located out of town is just too much…or maybe dealing with your latest eviction was the breaking point.
- Back taxes or tax liens – are you facing a delinquent tax sale due to back taxes owed to the IRS or maybe property taxes?
- Contractor liens or judgments – is there an outstanding contractor lien on your home that needs to be paid off?
- Major repairs (structural issues, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roof, drainage, fire damaged, water damaged, etc.) – are you in a position where you can’t afford to make costly repairs to get the house market ready?
- Getting out of debt – maybe you need to sell the house to pay off student loans, credit cards, car loans, or other types of debt.
- Expired listing – did you market the property and not have any buyers interested in the property?
We deal situations everyday like those described above. If you are looking for a local professional that will work diligently to buy your house in as quick as 7 days, simply reach out to us. Also be sure to check out our owner’s background..whether it’s a difficult situation or a major fixer-upper, his background is a great asset in solving problems. (browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
Home Buyers in Pineville, NC ContactFill our our brief form and we will be in contact within 24 hours to get your FREE offer on your home!
Benefits We Offer As Cash Buyer in Pineville, NC
- We purchase houses and land with cash – good luck closing in 7 days with a buyer that has to get a mortgage – this process typically takes at least 30 days.
- We can close fast – we are experienced in buying houses – our experience, coupled with our reputable closing attorney’s efficiency means streamlined closings.
- We buy houses “as-is” – we’re a general contractor so don’t make any repairs, we’ll take care of that..simply take what you want and leave the rest behind. Don’t even clean the house out.
- We’re a locally owned family business – you’ll be dealing directly with the owner, not some out of state franchise owner
- There are no realtor commissions – since we are buying direct from you there is no 3% buyer’s agent fee and no 3% seller’s agent fee. That’s a savings of 6% of the sales price. ($3000 for a $50,000 sales price).
- In most cases, we can cover all of the closing costs.
- Depending on the sales price we agree on, sometimes we can assist with moving expenses. Factors vary on a case by case basis (amount of items moved, mileage of move, etc.)
If you need to sell your house in 7 days in Pineville, NC, simply reach out to us to get started…it’s that easy. Either call our 24-hour phone line at 704-727-6161 or fill out our form above. If you are serious about selling on a short deadline, it will require you to be proactive and take action today. If you have questions, let’s start there. If you’re ready for us to set an appointment, we can do that too. Just let us know how we can help. We aim to impress!
Want to do some research on us? We’re an actual company 🙂 Check us out through our social media links:
About Pineville, NC
Pineville, incorporated in 1873, was named for the large and abundant pines that cast their shadows over the community. At the time it was known as a mule trading center which was located at the intersection of two major Indian trading routes. The area was home to vast meadows where the traders could turn their animals out to pasture and the area became known as Morrow’s Turnout. This area also served as a stagecoach stop, and in 1852 when the Depot opened, it became a stop for the Charlotte & Columbia Railroad. The railroad was the first step into the ‘modern world’ for the town and it was about that time when the name was changed to Pineville.
After the Great Depression of the 1930’s, Pineville’s growth slowed substantially when cotton production declined in the Carolina Piedmont and agriculture as a whole became less prominent in Mecklenburg County.
Over the next 60 years Pineville sustained a steady growth until the 1990’s when Pineville experienced a fundamental transformation, inundated by the impact of suburbanization giving rise to an abundance of retail establishments including Carolina Place Mall.
It is the birthplace of James K. Polk, the 11th U.S. president. His home is no longer standing, but an original cabin from that time period is kept there, symbolic of the one he was born in. This is now a state historic site. It has two reconstructed log cabins, both from the local area being built c. 1790. They are furnished in period antiques similar to what the Polks would have used.
Today Pineville is a growing and thriving town, a great place to start a family or retire, enjoy quiet living or get involved in numerous activities, but most of all, it’s a great place to call home.
For more information check out http://www.pinevillenc.gov