Selling a Condemned House in Indian Trail, NC
Selling a Condemned House – How We Help Homeowners
If you are interested in selling a condemned house in Indian Trail, NC…good news, we buy condemned houses. We have been buying fixer-upper (and tear-down) properties for years, and would be interested in learning more about your condemned property. Whether you are local or out-of-state, we’ll work together to determine a fair and reasonable offer on your property.
What Will We Buy?
Maybe the condemned house has the following issues:
- Fire damage
- Water damage
- Structural problems
- Run-down or dilapidated
- Unsafe conditions
- Tree(s) fallen on house
- Scheduled to be torn down by local authority
- Expensive code enforcement violations and/or fines
We buy houses with all types of issues just like these.
With our owner’s background, we’re not afraid to take on any project (browse to the top right on desktop or bottom on mobile to learn more about the owner).
Experience with Selling Issues
Maybe you simply have a condemned house to sell, however it’s important to note that we have experience with all types of complex real estate situations. Every seller’s situation is different, and we feel our experience with these issues are an asset for our sellers, when it comes down to a successful closing.
- Notice of default
- Behind on payments
- Expensive amounts to get mortgage current
- Burnout from tenants, maintenance, evictions
- Absentee or out of town landlords
- Issues managing from a distance
- Liens or Judgments
- Unpaid creditors
- HOA liens
- Contractor liens
- Tax liens (property or IRS)
- Back taxes
- Facing potential tax foreclosure
- Needing to relocate to move on with life
- Need to sell to complete a move or buy another property
- Need to move for a job
- Inherited property
- Looking to sell
- Can’t afford upkeep (taxes, insurance, maintenance)
- Don’t want the property
Benefits We Offer in Indian Trail, NC
- We buy with cash
- We buy as-is
- Quick closings
- No repairs, no cleaning, no moving needed
- Little to no closing costs
- No commissions
- Moving assistance available
- All closings with local reputable closing attorney
- Local, family owned business
- Our #1 goal is an easy selling experience
Contact Us Today To Get Started
If you are interested in selling a condemned house in Indian Trail, NC, don’t hesitate to contact us.
The process is easy:
- Fill out the form, or call 704-727-6161 (24/7 support)
- We’ll answer any questions and get details on the property
- We’ll schedule a a viewing time
- We’ll do a little research and make an offer
- It’s that easy 🙂
Visit us on Social
Thanks for taking time to visit our site, please let us know if we can answer any questions.