Selling a House Privately in Belmont, NC
Selling A House Privately
If you are interested in selling a house privately, thanks for taking the time to visit our site. We are a local family owned company, that buys houses and land in any condition. We find many owners are interested in selling a house privately, for reasons which may include:
- Don’t want to work with a realtor
- Do not want buyer showings all hours of the day
- Do not want to make repairs, clean up, or move stuff
- Do not want to negotiate with tire-kickers and/or picky buyers
- Do not want to wait 30-45 days for mortgage underwriting (typical mortgage process)
- Do not want the stress of dealing with appraisals, inspections, and more.
Overall we find owners looking for a private sale, are simply looking for a no-hassle experience. They don’t want to deal with so many different parties, and aren’t interested in all the scheduling, waiting, and costs of a typical sale. We feel our experience in working with sellers facing all types of situations is a great asset, and our ultimate service is providing an easy selling experience.
With our owner’s background, we’re able to find solutions for all types of issues (browse to the top right on desktop or bottom on mobile to learn more about the owner).
Experience with Real Estate Issues
In our years of buying and selling homes, we have come to understand that every seller’s situation is different. This is where our experience comes into play. We are rehearsed in overcoming some of the typical hurdles that may accompany a real estate transaction. Take for example:
- Major fixer-uppers – too much work for the average buyer
- Property won’t qualify for traditional bank financing
- Vacant, abandoned, boarded up, code enforcement violations
- Liens or Judgments, HOA liens, IRS liens, Contractor Liens
- Landlords – Burnout, Out of State, and more.
- Back taxes – delinquent, pending tax foreclosure
- Foreclosure – behind on payments, notice of default, scheduled hearing
- Inherited property – can’t afford and just want to sell
- Relocation – family illness, job, and more
Benefits We Offer in Belmont, NC
- We buy with cash – no waiting 30-45 days for mortgage approval
- Quick closings – experienced cash buyers using local, reputable closing attorney
- We buy as-is – no repairs, no cleaning, no moving unwanted stuff
- Little to no closing costs – typically we can cover all closing costs
- No commissions – no realtor commissions or fees
- Moving cost assistance available
- Professional – easy to understand contracts, we answer any questions you may have
- Our #1 goal is an easy selling experience!
Easy Process – Contact Us Today
If you are Interested in Selling a House Privately in Belmont, NC, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. It’s easy to get started:
- Simply fill out our form or call us at 704-727-6161
- We’ll gather info, and answer any questions, and schedule a time to view the property
- We’ll do a little research and put together an offer
Contact us today to get started!
Let’s Connect, Check Us Out on Social Media