We Buy Houses Cash in Matthews, NC
We buys houses cash in Matthews, NC and surrounding areas.
As a local buyer in Matthews, we’re always looking for more properties. If you’re looking for a “we buy houses cash” company in Matthews, NC, contact us for a free offer…we do this full-time and are always looking for houses in all types of condition:
- Abandoned homes
- Absentee owners
- Tired landlords
- Back taxes
- Liens or judgments
- Foreclosure and back payments
- Major repairs (structural, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roof, drainage, etc.)
- And more
With our owner’s background, we’re qualified to handle all types of projects (browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
We Buy Houses ContactFill our our brief form and we will be in contact within 24 hours to get your FREE offer!
Benefits We Offer As a We Buy Houses Cash Buyer in Matthews, NC
- First and foremost, we are cash buyers – no need for the slow mortgage underwriting process
- Quick closings – with no mortgage company to deal with, we are able to streamline the closing with a reputable closing attorney
- We buy “as-is” – we’re a licensed general contractor so we can take it from here – no repairs necessary
- We’re a locally owned family business – you’ll be dealing directly with the owner – being local means more efficient closings
- There are no realtor commissions – since we are buying direct from you there is no 3% buyer’s agent fee and no 3% seller’s agent fee. That’s a savings of 6% of the sales price.
- In most cases, we can cover all of the closing costs.
- Depending on the details, we may able to assist with all or at least a portion of the moving expenses (factors to consider include volume of items, mileage of move, number of stops, etc).
We buy houses cash in Matthews, NC. If you or someone you know may be looking for a local cash buyer, either call our 24-hour phone line at 704-727-6161 or fill out our form above. If you have questions, fire away. If you’re ready for us to set up a meeting, we’re ready when you are. Just let us know how we can help.
Want to research us? We’re a real business 🙂 Check us out through our social media sites:
About Matthews, NC
Matthews was established in the early 1800s as a small farming community. Nestled between Charlotte and Monroe, the area now known as Matthews was unspoiled rolling woodlands with large stands of trees. Farmers began clearing the land for planting around the start of the 19th century. Cotton grew well and soon became the primary cash crop. As the land was cleared for planting, so many tree stumps were left standing that the early settlement was unofficially known as Stumptown.
It was renamed in 1825 to Fullwood after John Fullwood, the area’s first postmaster. The Carolina Central Railway first entered the town on December 15, 1874. At that time, the town’s name was changed again to Matthews after Edward Watson Matthews, a railroad director. It was incorporated in 1879.
Today, Matthews’s population has grown to over 30,000 citizens. Keeping pace with development in the area, Matthews’s city limits now encompass 17 square miles. There are hotels, restaurants, shopping centers, recreational facilities and a hospital. In 1996, the National Register of Historic Places listed 10 downtown buildings in Matthews. Known as Matthews Commercial District, they comprise a small, but remarkably intact, collection of structures dating from the late 19th to the early 20th century.
Matthews was designated a Bee City in December 2014, making it just the fifth city to receive the designation. Today, there are nearly 50 Bee Cities. Bee City USA is a national nonprofit organization that celebrates and raises awareness of the contribution bees and other pollinators make to our world by endorsing a set of commitments, defined in a resolution, for creating sustainable habitats for pollinators.
For more information check out http://www.matthewsnc.gov.
Metro Area Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill
Standard Zip Codes 28104, 28105
P.O. Box Zip Codes 28106
Phone Area Codes 704
Time Zone Eastern (-5 hours from GMT)
Daylight Savings The city observes Daylight Saving Time.