We Buy Houses Cash in Mint Hill, NC
We buys houses cash in Mint Hill, NC and surrounding areas.
As a local buyer in Mint Hill, we’re always looking for more properties. If you’re looking for a “we buy houses cash” company in Mint Hill, NC, contact us for a free offer…we do this full-time and are always looking for houses in all types of condition:
- Abandoned homes
- Absentee owners
- Tired landlords
- Back taxes
- Liens or judgments
- Foreclosure and back payments
- Major repairs (structural, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roof, drainage, etc.)
- And more
With our owner’s background, we’re qualified to handle all types of projects (browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
Benefits We Offer As a We Buy Houses Cash Buyer in Mint Hill, NC
- First and foremost, we are cash buyers – no need for the slow mortgage underwriting process
- Quick closings – with no mortgage company to deal with, we are able to streamline the closing with a reputable closing attorney
- We buy “as-is” – we’re a licensed general contractor so we can take it from here – no repairs necessary
- We’re a locally owned family business – you’ll be dealing directly with the owner – being local means more efficient closings
- There are no realtor commissions – since we are buying direct from you there is no 3% buyer’s agent fee and no 3% seller’s agent fee. That’s a savings of 6% of the sales price.
- In most cases, we can cover all of the closing costs.
- Depending on the details, we may able to assist with all or at least a portion of the moving expenses (factors to consider include volume of items, mileage of move, number of stops, etc).
We buy houses cash in Mint Hill, NC. If you or someone you know may be looking for a local cash buyer, either call our 24-hour phone line at 704-727-6161 or fill out our form above. If you have questions, fire away. If you’re ready for us to set up a meeting, we’re ready when you are. Just let us know how we can help.
Want to research us? We’re a real business 🙂 Check us out through our social media sites:
About Mint Hill, NC
Mint Hill is a suburban town in southeastern Mecklenburg and northwestern Union counties in the U.S. state of North Carolina, it is a major suburb on the outskirts of Charlotte and near the Cabarrus County line. The Mint Hill community, settled in 1750, incorporated in 1890, dissolved due to a road conflict in 1905 and incorporated again in 1971, has long been recognized as a community interested in helping their neighbors.
While in Mint Hill, you can visit the Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County-Mint Hill Branch to discover the town’s history. Fishing and boating can be enjoyed on McEwen Lake, Walhill Lake, and McWhirter Lake. The Lawyers Square Shopping Center and Hoods Crossroads Shopping Center offer wonderful shopping experiences.
The Carl J. McEwen Historic Village is home to the Mint Hill Country Doctor’s Museum, Ira V. Ferguson Country Store and Ashcraft Schoolhouse.
Metro Area Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill
Standard Zip Codes 28227
Phone Area Codes 704
Time Zone Eastern (-5 hours from GMT)
Daylight Savings The city observes Daylight Saving Time.