We Buy Houses Cash in Waxhaw, NC
We buys houses cash in Waxhaw, NC and surrounding areas.
As a local buyer in Waxhaw, we’re always looking for more properties. If you’re looking for a “we buy houses cash” company in Waxhaw, NC, contact us for a free offer…we do this full-time and are always looking for houses in all types of condition:
- Abandoned homes
- Absentee owners
- Tired landlords
- Back taxes
- Liens or judgments
- Foreclosure and back payments
- Major repairs (structural, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roof, drainage, etc.)
- And more
With our owner’s background, we’re qualified to handle all types of projects (browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
Benefits We Offer As a We Buy Houses Cash Buyer in Waxhaw, NC
- First and foremost, we are cash buyers – no need for the slow mortgage underwriting process
- Quick closings – with no mortgage company to deal with, we are able to streamline the closing with a reputable closing attorney
- We buy “as-is” – we’re a licensed general contractor so we can take it from here – no repairs necessary
- We’re a locally owned family business – you’ll be dealing directly with the owner – being local means more efficient closings
- There are no realtor commissions – since we are buying direct from you there is no 3% buyer’s agent fee and no 3% seller’s agent fee. That’s a savings of 6% of the sales price.
- In most cases, we can cover all of the closing costs.
- Depending on the details, we may able to assist with all or at least a portion of the moving expenses (factors to consider include volume of items, mileage of move, number of stops, etc).
We buy houses cash in Waxhaw, NC. If you or someone you know may be looking for a local cash buyer, either call our 24-hour phone line at 704-727-6161 or fill out our form above. If you have questions, fire away. If you’re ready for us to set up a meeting, we’re ready when you are. Just let us know how we can help.
Want to research us? We’re a real business 🙂 Check us out through our social media sites:
About Waxhaw, NC
The Town of Waxhaw is located only 20 minutes from south Charlotte and approximately three miles from the South Carolina state line. Waxhaw is in the Piedmont region of North Carolina, which is a wooded area with rolling hills. This region is where gold was first discovered in the United States. The Howie Gold Mine is not far from the city limits.
Dating back to the 1700s, Waxhaw is one of the oldest towns in Union County, taking its name from the Waxhaws (originally called the Wysacky), an Indian tribe that once inhabited the area. When chartered in 1889, Waxhaw established its rightful place as the third oldest town in Union County.
The arrival of the railroad in 1888 created access to the markets of Atlanta and helped the town reach prosperity. The railroad tracks were laid through the center of town to show the importance of the railroad system to the community. The railroad remains in the center of town and is now bordered by a green grassy strip that divides the rows of stores on each side.
With a population of over 10,500 people, Waxhaw has managed to maintain its small town charm and yet continue to achieve quality growth. The Waxhaw Historic District at the heart of town is on the National Register of Historic Places and boasts proud old buildings and unique attractions.
Near Waxhaw is Cane Creek Park, a 1,050-acre (4.2 km2) park, featuring scenic areas and recreation activities. The facility, on Harkey Road south of Waxhaw, was a cooperative venture between Union County, the Union Conservation District, and the Soil Conservation Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
For more information check out www.waxhaw.com
Metro Area Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill
Standard Zip Codes 28173
Phone Area Codes 704
Time Zone Eastern (-5 hours from GMT)
Daylight Savings The city observes Daylight Saving Time.