We Buy Houses – Any Condition in Charlotte
Big, Small, Fire-damaged, Structural Issues, Bad Tenants, the list goes on!
Sell Your Charlotte House Quickly!
Just fill out the short form or give us a call at 704-727-6161.
We Buy Houses ContactFill our our brief form and we will be in contact within 24 hours to get your FREE offer!
How We Can Help:
- Solution oriented – we aim to solve problems in less than desirable property situations
- We are real estate investors that want to buy your house
- We are not real estate agents who list your house
- We buy with all cash
- Close on the day of your choice
- We handle all the paperwork-all closings with local attorney
- No fees
- No realtor commissions
- No hassles
- We buy your property “As-Is”- you don’t have to fix up your house or even clean it
- We pay closing costs
- We can typically assist in moving expenses
- Simple, fast, and easy transactions
- Local family owned business with fast and courteous response
- Friendly consultations
- Privacy-no matter your situation your privacy is important to us
- Free no-risk no-obligation offer
- I will explain exactly how we arrived at my offer, so everything is clear
We are local investors that buy houses in Charlotte and surrounding locations. As a company we buy houses as-is and aim to keep the closing process as quickly and easy as possible using local real estate attorneys. We buy all types of houses, even those that may require tens of thousands of dollars of repairs to get retail ready for listing on the MLS. We’re currently looking to buy houses in Charlotte so contact us today to get an offer on your house. Contact us if you’re thinking I need to sell my house fast in Charlotte, NC!
About Charlotte, NC
Charlotte is one of the 25 largest cities in the United States and also the largest city in North Carolina. It is located in south/central North Carolina. It is home to over 10 Fortune 1000 companies, including household names such as Bank of America and Lowe’s. Charlotte was founded at the intersection of two Native American trading paths. It was incorporated as the village of Charlotte Town in 1768. The city is named after the wife of British King George III.
Baseball – The Minor League Baseball (MiLB) Charlotte Knights. The Knights are a Triple-A affiliate of the Chicago White Sox
Basketball – The National Basketball Association (NBA) Charlotte Hornets
Football – The National Football League (NFL) Carolina Panthers
Hockey – The ECHL Charlotte Checkers
Soccer – The United Soccer League (USL) Second Division Charlotte Eagles, and the USL W-League Charlotte Lady Eagles
Metro Area Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill
Standard Zip Codes 28202, 28203, 28204, 28205, 28206, 28207, 28208, 28209, 28210, 28211, 28212, 28213, 28214, 28215, 28216, 28217, 28223, 28226, 28227, 28244, 28246, 28254, 28262, 28269, 28270, 28273, 28277, 28278, 28280, 28281, 28282, 28284, 28285, 28287
P.O. Box Zip Codes 28201, 28218, 28219, 28220, 28221, 28222, 28224, 28229, 28230, 28231, 28232, 28233, 28234, 28235, 28236, 28237, 28241, 28247, 28256, 28260, 28265, 28266, 28271, 28272, 28275, 28297, 28299
Company Zip Codes 28228, 28242, 28243, 28250, 28253, 28255, 28258, 28274, 28288, 28289, 28290, 28296
Phone Area Codes 704
Time Zone Eastern (-5 hours from GMT)
Daylight Savings The city observes Daylight Saving Time.