We Buy Houses – Any Condition in Indian Trail
Big, Small, Fire-damaged, Structural Issues, Bad Tenants, the list goes on!
Sell Your Indian Trail House Quickly!
Just fill out the short form or give us a call at 704-727-6161.
How We Can Help:
- Solution oriented – we aim to solve problems in less than desirable property situations
- We are real estate investors that want to buy your house
- We are not real estate agents who list your house
- We buy with all cash
- Close on the day of your choice
- We handle all the paperwork-all closings with local attorney
- No fees
- No realtor commissions
- No hassles
- We buy your property “As-Is”- you don’t have to fix up your house or even clean it
- We pay closing costs
- We can typically assist in moving expenses
- Simple, fast, and easy transactions
- Local family owned business with fast and courteous response
- Friendly consultations
- Privacy-no matter your situation your privacy is important to us
- Free no-risk no-obligation offer
- I will explain exactly how we arrived at my offer, so everything is clear
We are local investors that buy houses in Indian Trail and surrounding locations. As a company we buy houses as-is and aim to keep the closing process as quickly and easy as possible using local real estate attorneys. We buy all types of houses, even those that may require tens of thousands of dollars of repairs to get retail ready for listing on the MLS. We’re currently looking to buy houses in Indian Trail so contact us today to get an offer on your house. Contact us if you’re thinking I need to sell my house fast in Indian Trail, NC!
About Indian Trail, NC
Indian Trail, North Carolina, in Union county, is 14 miles SE of Charlotte, North Carolina.The town is considered part of the Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill metropolitan area. Indian Trail was originally occupied by the Waxhaw Indian. In fact, the town was so named because it was the path that ran from Petersburg, Virginia, to the Indian settlement. It was settled in the 1750s. The area’s first post office was established on March 12, 1861, and Cyrus Stevens was appointed the first postmaster.
Indian Trail was first a farming community; however, German and Scot-Irish settlers began to move into the area due to its geographical location. In 1874, the Seaboard Coast Line Railroad was built between the cities Charlotte, North Carolina and Monroe, North Carolina. The railroad, which runs through the town, brought prosperity to the area. Indian Trail was incorporated as a town in 1907, with established city limits based upon a one-half mile radius from the intersection of Indian Trail Road and the Seaboard Railroad.
In early 2009, Indian Trail was recognized as one of the Top Ten Family-Friendly Towns in the nation by Family Circle magazine. With its proximity to Charlotte, rural setting, and a host of Town festivals and activities, it is no wonder why Indian Trail has seen tremendous growth over the past decade.
For more information check out https://www.indiantrail.org
Metro Area Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill
Standard Zip Codes 28079
Phone Area Codes 704
Time Zone Eastern (-5 hours from GMT)
Daylight Savings The city observes Daylight Saving Time.