We Buy Houses – Any Condition in Monroe
Big, Small, Fire-damaged, Structural Issues, Bad Tenants, the list goes on!
Sell Your Monroe House Quickly!
Just fill out the short form or give us a call at 704-727-6161.
We Buy Houses ContactFill our our brief form and we will be in contact within 24 hours to get your FREE offer!
How We Can Help:
- Solution oriented – we aim to solve problems in less than desirable property situations
- We are real estate investors that want to buy your house
- We are not real estate agents who list your house
- We buy with all cash
- Close on the day of your choice
- We handle all the paperwork-all closings with local attorney
- No fees
- No realtor commissions
- No hassles
- We buy your property “As-Is”- you don’t have to fix up your house or even clean it
- We pay closing costs
- We can typically assist in moving expenses
- Simple, fast, and easy transactions
- Local family owned business with fast and courteous response
- Friendly consultations
- Privacy-no matter your situation your privacy is important to us
- Free no-risk no-obligation offer
- I will explain exactly how we arrived at my offer, so everything is clear
We are local investors that buy houses in Monroe and surrounding locations. As a company we buy houses as-is and aim to keep the closing process as quickly and easy as possible using local real estate attorneys. We buy all types of houses, even those that may require tens of thousands of dollars of repairs to get retail ready for listing on the MLS. We’re currently looking to buy houses in Monroe so contact us today to get an offer on your house. Contact us if you’re thinking I need to sell my house fast in Monroe, NC!
About Monroe, NC
Monroe was founded as a planned settlement. In 1843, the first Board of County Commissioners, appointed by the General Assembly, selected an area in the center of the county as the county seat, and Monroe was incorporated that year. It was named for James Monroe, the country’s fifth president. It became a trading center for the agricultural areas of the Piedmont region, which cultivated tobacco.
For Monroe, like many small and medium-sized towns across the state, the arrival of the railroad was essential for the town’s growth and progress. It was in 1874 that the Carolina Central Railway Company completed its line between Wilmington, the state’s major seaport, and Charlotte, a southern Piedmont city which was eventually to become the state’s most populous.
The city of Monroe still remains a hub of industrial and retail activity within the region and remains the focus of culture and commerce within Union County. Millions of dollars in renovations and façade improvements, annual festivals, and new interest in professional housing have made Downtown Monroe again the place for commerce and travelers alike.
Main Street has shops, chic spas, and salons. The historically significant Victorian Courthouse, built in 1886, is a magnificent building, which attracts residents and visitors. The southern part of the city is home to quaint downtown shops and a variety of restaurants and businesses. The downtown area has several small park areas and fountains. The city is also home to some very interesting museums.
Metro Area Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill
Standard Zip Codes 28110, 28112
P.O. Box Zip Codes 28111
Phone Area Codes 704
Time Zone Eastern (-5 hours from GMT)
Daylight Savings The city observes Daylight Saving Time.