We Buy Houses in Waxhaw
Big, Small, Fire-damaged, Structural Issues, Bad Tenants, the list goes on!
Sell Your Waxhaw House Quickly!
Just fill out the short form or give us a call at 704-727-6161.
How We Can Help:
- Solution oriented – we aim to solve problems in less than desirable property situations
- We are real estate investors that want to buy your house
- We are not real estate agents who list your house
- We buy with all cash
- Close on the day of your choice
- We handle all the paperwork-all closings with local attorney
- No fees
- No realtor commissions
- No hassles
- We buy your property “As-Is”- you don’t have to fix up your house or even clean it
- We pay closing costs
- We can typically assist in moving expenses
- Simple, fast, and easy transactions
- Local family owned business with fast and courteous response
- Friendly consultations
- Privacy-no matter your situation your privacy is important to us
- Free no-risk no-obligation offer
- I will explain exactly how we arrived at my offer, so everything is clear
We are local investors that buy houses in Waxhaw and surrounding locations. As a company we buy houses as-is and aim to keep the closing process as quickly and easy as possible using local real estate attorneys. We buy all types of houses, even those that may require tens of thousands of dollars of repairs to get retail ready for listing on the MLS. We’re currently looking to buy houses in Waxhaw so contact us today to get an offer on your house. Contact us if you’re thinking I need to sell my house fast in Waxhaw, NC!
About Waxhaw, NC
The Town of Waxhaw is located only 20 minutes from south Charlotte and approximately three miles from the South Carolina state line. Waxhaw is in the Piedmont region of North Carolina, which is a wooded area with rolling hills. This region is where gold was first discovered in the United States. The Howie Gold Mine is not far from the city limits.
Dating back to the 1700s, Waxhaw is one of the oldest towns in Union County, taking its name from the Waxhaws (originally called the Wysacky), an Indian tribe that once inhabited the area. When chartered in 1889, Waxhaw established its rightful place as the third oldest town in Union County.
The arrival of the railroad in 1888 created access to the markets of Atlanta and helped the town reach prosperity. The railroad tracks were laid through the center of town to show the importance of the railroad system to the community. The railroad remains in the center of town and is now bordered by a green grassy strip that divides the rows of stores on each side.
With a population of over 10,500 people, Waxhaw has managed to maintain its small town charm and yet continue to achieve quality growth. The Waxhaw Historic District at the heart of town is on the National Register of Historic Places and boasts proud old buildings and unique attractions.
Near Waxhaw is Cane Creek Park, a 1,050-acre (4.2 km2) park, featuring scenic areas and recreation activities. The facility, on Harkey Road south of Waxhaw, was a cooperative venture between Union County, the Union Conservation District, and the Soil Conservation Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
For more information check out www.waxhaw.com
Metro Area Charlotte – Gastonia – Rock Hill
Standard Zip Codes 28173
Phone Area Codes 704
Time Zone Eastern (-5 hours from GMT)
Daylight Savings The city observes Daylight Saving Time.