We Buy Land in Indian Trail, NC
We Buy Land in Indian Trail, NC and surrounding areas
If you’re looking for a “we buy land” company that purchases with cash in Indian Trail, NC, contact us today for a free no obligation offer. We are experienced working with property owners facing all types of situations, including:
- Abandoned or vacant land
- Land with back taxes, tax liens, and even facing tax foreclosure from delinquent taxes
- Facing foreclosure if land was financed with a loan – back payments
- Inherited land and have no use for it – can’t afford property taxes
- Liens and judgments from unpaid contractors or creditors
- Out of town owners (Absentee owners)
- And more
With our owner’s background, we’re not afraid of new build or new construction projects (browse to the right to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
Benefits We Offer As A “We Buy Land” Company in Indian Trail, NC
- We buy land with cash – this means quick closings – no need to wait for a bank or mortgage underwriters, which can typically take a minimum of 30 days. With cash purchases, closings can occur as quick as 7 days.
- Sell your land as-is – is there junk on the property? Don’t worry about it…take what you want and leave the rest. We’ll roll up our sleeves and do the dirty work.
- Work locally – know who you are dealing with – work directly with the owner, not some out of town tire-kicker that’s hard to communicate with
- Closings are with a reputable closing attorney – experience is crucial when it comes to streamlined real estate closings (you getting paid).
- No closing cost assistance requests – we’re not going to ask you to pay our (buyer’s side) closing costs…and in many cases we can cover the seller side closing costs as well.
- No need for realtor commissions – if you don’t have a listing agent (seller’s agent) then there are no realtor commissions. We buy direct from sellers.
We buy land in Indian Trail, NC. If you or someone you know has land to sell, reach out to us today for a free offer. Simply fill out our form located above or just call 704-727-6161 (our 24-hour phone line). It’s a simple process. Contact us >> we’ll gather details about the property and answer any questions you may have >> we will walk the land with you at the scheduled time of your choice >> we will do some analysis and then provide you with a free offer. Thanks for taking time to visit our site, please let us know if we can answer any questions.
Want to learn more about us or connect? Check us out through our social media links: