Who Buys Houses in Mint Hill, NC
Wondering, “Who buys houses in Mint Hill, NC?” Get your free offer…
If you’re looking for a local company who buys houses in Mint Hill, NC, contact us today to discuss selling your property. We can set up an appointment at the time of your choice, do a walk through, then provide you with a free offer on your house. It’s that easy 🙂 We deal with homeowners facing all types of situations / circumstances, such as:
- Inherited house or land – maybe you can’t afford upkeep, taxes, and insurance?
- Expensive repairs – do you have a major fixer upper? (Structural issues, foundation, HVAC, electrical, roof, fire/water damage, etc)
- Tear down properties – is the house barely standing?
- Out of town owners – tired of trying to manage a property from a distance?
- Money owed to creditors – does the house have liens or judgments against it preventing the sale?
- Tired of being a landlord? Maybe you’re over managing tenants, dealing with evictions, and making repairs?
- Trouble making payments – potential foreclosure – have you received a notice of default?
- Back taxes – have you deferred payment of taxes? – are you facing a tax foreclosure sale?
- Is the house vacant or has it been abandoned?
- Local code enforcement violations and/or looming fines
- And more
Our owner has experience with all types of houses..we’re not afraid to roll our sleeves up! (browse to the right (on desktop) or below (mobile) to learn more about the owner ▶ ▶ ▶).
Home Buyers in Mint Hill, NC ContactFill our our brief form and we will be in contact within 24 hours to get your FREE offer on your home!
Benefits We Offer As A Business Who Buys Houses in Mint Hill, NC
- Sell your house “as-is” – don’t waste your time and money dealing with contractors making expensive repairs. We’ll buy your house as it stands this very moment. No need for repairs, no need to even clean it up…simply move what you want to keep and leave the rest…Savings for you.
- Quick cash closings – we are cash buyers which means no need to wait 30 or more days for a mortgage approval. With cash purchases, closings can occur as fast as 7 days.
- All offers to purchase provided in easy to understand format
- All closings with local reputable experienced real estate closing attorney
- Locally owned and family operated – know who you are dealing with – you’ll work directly with the owner.
- No closing cost requests or assistance – most buyers want the seller to help them with paying the buyer’s closing costs – we will pay all of the buyer side of the closing costs…and in many cases we can cover all of the seller side of the closing costs…Savings for you.
- No need to deal with realtors or pay realtor commissions – if you are doing a “for sale buy owner” (FSBO) then you won’t have to pay a listing agent (seller’s agent). We buy direct from the owner so there’s no need to pay a buyer’s agent commission…Savings for you.
- Need help with moving expenses? In many cases we can assist with paying a portion of the moving costs, depending on the terms of the move. (mileage of the move, number of trips, type of items being move, volume of items, etc.)
If you or someone you know are looking for a company who buys houses in Mint Hill, NC, be sure to fill out our form above or give us a ring at 704-727-6161 (24-hour phone line). It’s really this easy:
- Fill out our form or give us a call
- We will get in touch to answer any questions and get applicable details on the property
- We’ll schedule a walkthrough of the property at a time of your preference
- We’ll arrive on time and let you walk us through the property and provide any relevant details
- We’ll get back to our office and check property values, evaluate repairs needed (if necessary), and any other factors
- We’ll send you an offer – free, no-obligation
- It’s that easy!
If you have questions we can start there, if you are ready for a free offer we’ll get you on the schedule. Thanks for taking the time to visit our site.
Want to learn more about us or connect? Check us out through our social media links:
Social icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com