Are you in a position where you’re thinking, “I need to sell my house ASAP”?
Everyday homeowners are faced with the difficult decision to sell their house as a result of specific circumstances. Life changes quickly, and as a result challenges arise everyday. Homeowners may be looking to sell their house ASAP for reasons such as:
- Behind on mortgage payments
- Pending foreclosure or notice of default received
- Loss of a job
- Expensive medical bills
- Back taxes, IRS tax liens, property tax liens
- HOA liens or expensive back payments owed to HOA
- Unable to afford maintenance or expensive repairs on the house
- Inherited and unable to afford taxes and repairs on the property
- Code enforcement violations with the local city/town/county jurisdiction
- Mechanic’s liens (liens filed by contractors for unpaid work)
- Loss of a family member
- Needing to pay off other debts
- Simply want to sell the property and move on
Our company buys houses from owners that are saying, “I need to sell my house ASAP”. We deal with homeowners facing all types of situations, just as those described above. Now what are the benefits of working with a company that buys houses?
- Avoid the foreclosure – selling your house in a timely fashion will avoid foreclosure, whether its behind payments on your mortgage, delinquent tax foreclosure, or even foreclosure by your HOA. Did you know a foreclosure stays on your credit report for up to 7 years and can have a massive impact on your credit score? Selling before the foreclosure is a proactive measure to preserve your credit and avoid unnecessary stress.
- Save your money – there’s no need to make costly repairs to your house..we buy houses as-is. That means you don’t have to make any repairs, you don’t have to clean it, and you can leave behind stuff you don’t want when your moving. We’ll roll our sleeves up and take care of all the hard stuff.
- Sell ASAP – we’re a cash buyer which means quick closings. Once we sign a contract, we could close within 7 days if needed. When you sell to a cash buyer, there’s no mortgage company to deal with. It typically takes a minimum of 30 days to get approved for a mortgage / close with a mortgage.
- Sell on your schedule – we can schedule the closing on your date of choice.
- No hassles – no need to deal with realtors (unless you need/want a seller’s agent), no need to have numerous showings and keep your home in perfect condition, no need for tire-kickers.
- Get your cash on move on – working with an experienced house buyer that uses a reputable local closing attorney, means streamlined closings. That means you get paid for your house and get to move on without waiting months with your house listed on the market.
- Little to no closing costs – in a traditional real estate transaction, there are two sets of closing costs…one for the buyer and one for the seller. We won’t request any closing cost assistance for our buyer’s side of the closing costs (like most buyers do, especially first time homebuyers). In addition we may be able to afford at least a portion of the seller closing costs, if not all of them.
- Save on moving expenses – in some cases we’re able to credit a portion of the moving expenses – this can depend on volume of items, number of trips, total trip mileage, etc.
I Need to Sell My House ASAP Form
To get started, fill out our short form below to get a free, no-obligation offer on your house. Or simply call 704-727-6161.